British documentarian Alex Holder, who had behind the scenes access to Donald Trump and his family in the days leading up to January 6, says Trump spawn Eric was unconcerned by the possibility that his father’s supporters would react violently to his lies alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Continue reading “Filmmaker: Eric Trump Thought Inciting Violence On Jan 6 Was ‘Fair Game’”
The House committee looking into how and why the violent January 6 invasion of the U.S. Capitol building occurred has subpoenaed and obtained phone records for one of the former guy’s children, Eric Trump, as well as Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is engaged to Donald Trump Jr. Continue reading “Riot Investigation Receives Eric Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle Phone Records”
Some news items you might have missed:
• BosGuy: Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with ginger go-go dancer and model Seth Fornea (above). Talk about bringing new meaning to the phrase “lucky charms…”
• Block Club Chicago: Did Eric Trump jump the line for COVID vaccination? A top executive of a West Side hospital in Chicago bragged about vaccinating Eric Trump the same day the hospital vaccinated workers at Trump Tower Downtown. Trump would not have been eligible to be vaccinated in Chicago.
• Kenneth-in-the-212: It’s Wrestle Wednesday over at KIT212 and well-worth the click as he features 30-year-old pro wrestler David Starr (below).
• Washington Blade: Dean Trantalis, currently serving as the first openly gay mayor of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., came under criticism by LGBTQ activists this week for backing and signing a proclamation approved by the Fort Lauderdale City Commission honoring the city’s Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, which has a history of anti-LGBTQ policy positions.
• The Hill: The Kentucky legislature has passed a bill that would require a governor to fill a vacant U.S. Senate seat with a member of the departed senator’s party. While both houses of Kentucky’s legislature is controlled by Republican supermajorities, the state currently has a Democrat in the governor’s mansion, Gov. Andy Beshear.
• USA Today: The House voted 413-12 on Wednesday to award Capitol police, Metropolitan police and other law enforcement agencies with the Congressional Gold Medal, for protecting lawmakers, staffers, reporters and visitors from insurrectionists on Jan. 6. Twelve Republicans voted against the measure for combining the medal with what they deemed “editorial comments about the January 6 sequence of events.”
12 members who voted against House bill to award the Congressional Gold Medal to Capitol Police & those who protected the Capitol on Jan 6 🏅
Final Tally: 413-12
— K Tully-McManus (@ktullymcmanus) March 17, 2021
Eric Trump, son of “the former guy,” told viewers of Fox News this morning that President Biden’s policies are what’s “causing Texas to freeze.”
Of course, that’s not true in the least.
President Biden hasn’t made any policy changes at this point that would affect energy policies in the Lone Star state, let alone Texas freezing.
Texas went through its horrific week of water and electricity outages because of frozen natural gas lines that weren’t properly winterized.
“Texas largely relies on natural gas – especially during times of high demand–to power the state,” reports the Texas Tribune. “Experts say natural gas infrastructure, from pumping it out of the ground to the plants in city centers, was unprepared for the plunging temperatures brought by the winter storm.”
That’s what was behind Texas freezing.
But all of that might be a little over Eric’s head.
Heck, he still believes there are “75, 80 million people who would follow my father to the end of the earth.” To the end of the earth…?
— chuckwestover (@chuckwestover) February 22, 2021
Yes, Eric Trump is this stupid!!! https://t.co/3d2luTBWm3
— Martina Navratilova (@Martina) February 22, 2021
Eric Trump: Biden's policies 'are causing Texas to freeze' #SmartNews @EricTrump seriously dude- you’re not even trying to be credible here. Daddy’s policies are responsible for the the issues you cite below! Biden has been president for a hot sec https://t.co/VQFVqxMrVv
— JOAN (@REBALSMOM) February 22, 2021
During an appearance on Fox & Friends this morning, Eric Trump (the other son of the president) caused a bit of a stir when it seemed he came out of the closet as a member of the LGBT community.
The panel of hosts had been discussing a recent opinion piece in the New York Times that explores the idea of possible ‘secret Trump voters’ who don’t tell friends or family about their personal preference for the Donald.
One woman, who identifies as lesbian in the article but declined to share her name, told the Times “it would not go down well for her at the store where she works if her colleagues knew that she plans to vote for Donald Trump.”
Responding to the story, Eric Trump told the panel, “The LGBT community, they are incredible. And you should see how they come out in full force for my father every single day.”
“I’m part of that community, and we love the man,” he added.
Eric Trump: “The LGBT community, they are incredible. And you should see how they come out in full force for my father every single day. I’m part of that community, and we love the man.” pic.twitter.com/hl51ftW8l2
— Bobby Lewis (@revrrlewis) September 29, 2020
Is that why they play “YMCA” at all the Trump rallies?
Eric Trump saying he’s “part of the LGBT” community is like me saying I’m part of the fantasy football community. I might think I know what a “tight end” and a “wide receiver” are, but I would be sorely mistaken.
— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) September 29, 2020
I don't see how Eric Trump could be "part of the LGBT" community. He never showed up at the meetings.
I mean he should have at least brought a Jello mold or something.
— OlderButOpen🏳️🌈🇺🇸 (@HaydenJ81439319) September 29, 2020
eric trump coming out is not the birthday gift this homosexual wanted
— Bobby Lewis (@revrrlewis) September 29, 2020
…I mean, I think I speak for all of us when I say “no thanks”, but I’m still in shock
— Collin McNaught (@CMoney7189) September 29, 2020
She probably knows about the pool boy.
— Eric Sørensen (@thekettleslayer) September 29, 2020
Tough break for the LGBT community
— Noble Prize in Sarcasm (@rewegreatyet) September 29, 2020
When Eric Trump says “I’m part of that community and we love the man” he’s clearly quoting the LGBT people who talk to him about his dad but I’m in the mood for chaos…so carryon https://t.co/ZLJ3ZqcKrF
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) September 29, 2020
Eric Trump: "The LGBT community, they are incredible. And you should see how they come out in full force for my father every single day. I'm part of that community, and we love the man."
The LGBT community: pic.twitter.com/mV1kPIvIJw
— Ben Yahr (@benyahr) September 29, 2020
Some news items you might have missed:
• Billboard: Emmy Award winner RuPaul (above) raised nearly $100,000 for Planned Parenthood during a special nighttime edition of the long-running game show, The Price Is Right.
• Reuters: Albania’s leading psychologists’ organization has prohibited members from practicing so-called “conversion therapy” which aims to make gay people straight. Albania joins Germany and Malta as the third country in the EU to ban the practice.
• PBS News Hour: The venerable news outlet interviewed 74 former staffers for Joe Biden in regard to Tara Reade’s allegations that the former vice president sexually assaulted her in 1993. None of the people interviewed said that they had experienced sexual harassment, assault or misconduct by Biden. All said they never heard any rumors or allegations of Biden engaging in sexual misconduct, until the recent assault allegation made by Reade.
• The Advocate: As a huge fan of the 1970s sci-fi series The Bionic Woman, I found this article, exploring why the show resonates so deeply with feminist and LGBTQ audiences, fascinating.
• HuffPost: Taking a page from his dad’s playbook, Eric Trump insisted in an interview that COVID-19 will “magically” disappear — after Election Day. He claimed that the coronavirus that has killed 312,000 people around the globe — including nearly 90,000 Americans — is a ploy cooked-up by the Democrats to stop Donald Trump from rallying his supporters at campaign events.
The song debuted as a part of Eurovision: Europe Shine A Light which aired in 46 countries and included this touching video of Netta performing the track with a custom-made music box. The studio recording of the single is also available now.
The track is a noticeable departure for the Israeli artist/composer/songwriter who has become famous garnering over 1 billion streams globally for her bombastic, colorful, and high-adrenaline pop songs like “Toy” which led to her win at the Eurovision competition.
|Eric Trump (R) with his brother Don Jr. (L)|
The New York Times reports that a Chicago waitress apparently spit on Eric Trump, one of Donald Trump’s sons, while he was having dinner on Tuesday night.
An official with the Trump Organization, where Mr. Trump is an executive vice president, said the woman who spit on him was immediately handcuffed and detained by the Secret Service and the Chicago police. She was released after about two hours when Mr. Trump decided not to press charges.
Officials with The Aviary released an unsigned statement Wednesday describing “an unfortunate incident” that “occurred between an employee at The Aviary and Eric Trump.” That employee has been placed on leave, the statement said, adding that restaurant officials did not witness the reported spitting.
I don’t condone acts like this, but as others have similarly paraphrased, I’m guessing he wasn’t her type?
And for those folks saying what a wonderful person Eric is, and wondering how folks would have reacted if Obama’s daughters had been spat on, I would point out Eric kills innocent animals for fun, and has been accused of stealing from cancer charities, so…
Trump whined about it the nutjobs at Breitbart News, saying the waitress “clearly has emotional problems.”
“For a party that preaches tolerance, this once again demonstrates they have very little civility,” he said. “When somebody is sick enough to resort to spitting on someone, it just emphasizes a sickness and desperation and the fact that we’re winning.”
– Eric Trump got spit on at a bar in Chicago
– NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch got fired
– NRA TV got shutdown
– The Dixie Chicks are putting out a new album
Today is a good day so far.
— God (@thegoodgodabove) June 26, 2019
I think it’s safe to say Eric Trump is no one’s type
— Danny Ocean (@The_UnSilent_) June 26, 2019
Eric Trump was allegedly spat on. The same Eric who killed exotic African animals for sport? The same Eric who stole money from children with cancer? I really don’t care, do u? #ThoughtsAndPrayers
— Matt Wittig🇺🇸🇵🇷🏳️🌈 (@MattWittig) June 26, 2019
The server who spit on Eric Trump was detained by police for over 2 hours, I can’t believe it took that long to finish photos and autographs
— Ron Placone (@RonPlacone) June 26, 2019
George Conway, also known as the husband of White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway, is a frequent critic of Donald Trump.
That must make for interesting chit chat at the dinner table in the Conway home.
That said, Eric Trump, in another attempt to prove his less-than-stellar intellect, criticized George on Twitter calling out what he perceives as “disrespecting” Kellyanne’s place of employment.
This little episode began when George Conway responded to a Trump tweet calling out the
File under “18 U.S.C. §§ 1503, 1512” https://t.co/e4ZGVn1kJi
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) December 3, 2018
The code Conway cites is in regard to laws prohibiting witness tampering. Under 18 USC 1512(b) it is illegal to “cause or induce any person to withhold testimony.”
That seemed to have triggered young Eric:
Of all the ugliness in politics, the utter disrespect George Conway shows toward his wife, her career, place of work, and everything she has fought SO hard to achieve, might top them all. @KellyannePolls is great person and frankly his actions are horrible.
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) December 4, 2018
Folks had a little something to say about that. Not only did Twitter users clap back at Eric, but Conway retweeted the shade.
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) December 4, 2018
Of all the ugliness in politics, the utter disrespect the Trumps show toward the rule of law, the presidency and its place of work, and everything this nation has fought SO hard to achieve might top them all. Donald Trump is terrible person and frankly his actions are horrible. https://t.co/fEtH3MLcyN
— Ian Bassin (@ianbassin) December 4, 2018
How does noting that your father engaged in witness tampering today disrespect Kellyanne Conway? https://t.co/kvwvVB4hcp
— Renato Mariotti (@renato_mariotti) December 4, 2018
Ellen DeGeneres was recently surprised to see her name was trending on Twitter and, unfortunately, it wasn’t because of her new game show “Ellen’s Game of Games.”
No, it was due to Eric Trump – officially the dumbest Trump – pondering if Ellen was a member of the political conspiracy known as the “Deep State.”
Ellen addressed Eric’s concerns in her monologue today after first trying to figure out who Eric is (“Which one is Eric? Did he kill the elephant or the cheetah?”).
“I just wanna say, Eric, I am honored that you think that I’m powerful enough to be part of a government conspiracy,” said Ellen. “I am sorry to disappoint you, I am not part of the Deep State. Even if somebody wanted me to be involved, I don’t have that kind of time. I’ve got my gay agenda meetings on Mondays. I’ve got on Wednesday Beyoncé and I host an illuminati brunch. And then Portia and I on the weekends are desperately trying to have a baby so I can’t. I don’t have time.”
DeGeneres did, however, point to the most logical cause as to why she would show up in Eric’s Twitter feed:
“It could be a conspiracy or it could be because your sister Ivanka follows me on Twitter, and your sister Tiffany follows me on Twitter, and maybe you should follow me,” she said. “I mean, because I post a lot of cute videos.”
I woke up to discover I was part of a government conspiracy called #DeepState. Here’s what I have to say about it. pic.twitter.com/YbyrUgxA4T
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) January 4, 2018
Some news items you might have missed:
• Actor and fitness model Lony Pizarro (above) proves not every shirtless pic happens at the beach or in a bathroom 🙂
• Looks like actress Ellen Page and gf Emm Portner heard some wedding bells recently. #Congrats
• Kenneth-in-the-212’s “Wrestle Wednesdays” are plenty reason to get through the week 😉
• The ISIS executioner who beheaded gay men has been captured in Iraq
• Eric Trump, attempting to retake the mantle of “Dumbest Trump,” accused out talk show host Ellen DeGeneres of being a part of the “Deep State” conspiracy. You know, that “Deep State” thing about elected government officials – which Ellen is not…?
• A gay couple in Houston was kicked out of their Uber at 4AM by their driver after exchanging a sweet kiss.
• It’s no wonder the guys over at NewNowNext are suddenly rugby fans. Who knew sports could be so much fun?