
Lauren Boebert: It Should Be Illegal To Come Out Before Age 21

Lone Cyclist Brings Trucker Protest Convoy To A Crawl
That convoy of truckers driving around the Washington D.C. area in protest of pandemic restrictions (which have pretty much all been lifted already) is still going on, but a lone cyclist decided he’d get in the game as well. Continue reading “Lone Cyclist Brings Trucker Protest Convoy To A Crawl”
QAnon House Members Vote Against Marrow Donor Program

The TRANSPLANT Act passed the lower chamber in a resounding 415-2 vote on Thursday night. A further 12 lawmakers did not vote on the bill—including another freshman Republican, Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina.
Under the bill, the National Marrow Donor Program would be reauthorized for a further five years. The program keeps an inventory of cord blood and a database of bone marrow donors for matches with patients diagnosed with leukemia and other fatal blood diseases.
In a statement, Rep. Greene’s spokesman Nick Dyer said: “Nothing in this bill prevents the funding of aborted fetal tissue by taxpayers. It opens the door for the NIH to use this bill to research the remains of babies who were murdered in the womb.”
Since arriving in Congress in January, both Greene and Boebert have made names for themselves as wacky QAnon believers. Greene’s antics became so problematic for Republicans, she was removed from all of her committee assignments. Folks on Twitter found it outrageous anyone could oppose a marrow donor program.
standing up for liberty means fighting bone marrow donors https://t.co/XoHWrvkNvF
— Robert Evans (The Only Robert Evans) (@IwriteOK) April 16, 2021
I was a bone marrow donor in 1991 to an unrelated leukemia patient. I met him, his wife, & 4 year old son in 1992. He lived nearly 22 years after the donation. Below is the letter he wrote to me in 1992. What is wrong with these people? pic.twitter.com/7fqCxIkzNb
— DudeDad (@DudeDadEsq) April 16, 2021
“I’m against helping people with cancer” is uhh… quite the strategy
— Dad Jokes Panda (@TrashPandaFTW) April 16, 2021
Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert think buying automatic weapons should be easy but getting a bone marrow transplant should be made practically impossible. But tell me again how the GOP is the “party of life.”
— Richard Hine (@richardhine) April 16, 2021
Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert voted against a national bone marrow registry. When asked to explain this cruelty, Marjorie replied, "It's because I'm even dumber and meaner than Lauren", to which Lauren added, "Wait, Lauren who?" pic.twitter.com/ebpgQssMx4
— Paul Rudnick (@PaulRudnickNY) April 16, 2021
Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene were the only two who voted against reauthorizing the National Marrow Donor Program. It takes a special kind of evil to vote against leukemia patients.
— Amy Lynn ✡️🍭🌊 (@AmyAThatcher) April 16, 2021
Eric Trump Blames Texas Freezing On Biden?

It's a fierce battle for the title of dumbest Trump spawn this week – here's @EricTrump's entry 👇https://t.co/4sM4DXPVnO
— chuckwestover (@chuckwestover) February 22, 2021
Yes, Eric Trump is this stupid!!! https://t.co/3d2luTBWm3
— Martina Navratilova (@Martina) February 22, 2021
Eric Trump: Biden's policies 'are causing Texas to freeze' #SmartNews @EricTrump seriously dude- you’re not even trying to be credible here. Daddy’s policies are responsible for the the issues you cite below! Biden has been president for a hot sec https://t.co/VQFVqxMrVv
— JOAN (@REBALSMOM) February 22, 2021
Many Of The ‘Stop The Steal’ Insurrectionists Didn’t Even Vote

Federal authorities later identified Crowl, 50, as a member of a self-styled militia organization in his home state of Ohio and affiliated with the extremist group the Oath Keepers. His mother told CNN that he previously told her “they were going to overtake the government if they…tried to take Trump’s presidency from him.”
Despite these apparent pro-Trump views, a county election official in Ohio told CNN that he registered in 2013 but “never voted nor responded to any of our confirmation notices to keep him registered,” so he was removed from the voter rolls at the end of 2020 and the state said he was not registered in Ohio.
Crowl was indicted by a federal grand jury on charges of destruction of government property and conspiracy for allegedly coordinating with others to plan their attack.
There’s much more at the click. CNN notes that some of the voting records of those who have been charged in the Capitol riots were not available to the public. So there may be even more hypocritical ‘patriots’ out there who couldn’t bother to cast a ballot.
They stormed the Capitol to overturn the results of an election they didn’t vote in:
Some of the rioters who stormed the US Capitol did not vote in the very election they were protesting.https://t.co/aiAIKuVSRD — Julia Davis (@JuliaDavisNews) February 1, 2021
OK. Why would you protest if you didn’t care enough to vote?
— Kurt Hansen (@thatguykurt) February 1, 2021
They didn’t vote and expected their candidate to win? pic.twitter.com/VJEJGZFv3i
— Citizen_Campbell (@campbell_elroy) February 1, 2021

WTF: Adult Performer Tweets ‘Covid 19 Isn’t Deadly Enough’

Porn performer Quin Quire (nope, never heard of him) raised eyebrows on Sunday when he tweeted his opinion that “Covid 19 isn’t deadly enough.”
Quire’s tweet read, “Covid 19 isn’t deadly enough in my opinion. It’s good to kill off the weak from a population to ensure the BEST survival for the group. If it kills me it’s my time but I’m tired of letting the weakest people tell us how to live our lives. F**k you.”
A few minutes later, he followed that up with, “Meditate on, and accept the idea of your own death. Your life will be better for it. Happy #DayoftheDead.”
For those who don’t know, Day of the Dead (Dia de Muertos) is a Mexican holiday recognized on November 1 and encourages remembering friends and family who have died. How Quire conflated remembering those who have passed with giving a thumbs up to the coronavirus isn’t clear.
It’s notable that Quire limited replies to the original tweet to people he mentioned in the tweet. Of course, he didn’t mention anyone in particular in the message.
The Twitterverse wasn’t sure if Quire, who refers to himself as an “adult film star since ’12,” might have been hacked, was serious in his messaging, maybe having a bad reaction to medications, simply cold-hearted, or just looking for attention.
someone is having a bad trip pic.twitter.com/1GJTrQJ5mF
— VOTE NOW! VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE (@mister_manlyman) November 1, 2020
lol did you tweet this before or after popping your daily truvada?
— WeHoSockPuppet (@sock_we) November 1, 2020
Know what is not sexy? Supporting the death of thousands because you’re bored and can’t get a grip. Total boner killer.
— Spookysaurus Rex (@MrDevinHunter) November 1, 2020
buddy do you forget we’re in real life? it’s not the hunger games or some survival rpg you are truly twisted… 😬
— cristen (@davonneswin) November 1, 2020
As a Mexican. That is not what day of the dead means. Don’t appropriate my culture
— Remi (@elchulo369) November 1, 2020
Don’t appropriate my culture when you got a skin tone matching the likes of Bryan Hawn. Thank u next. P.S. this you? pic.twitter.com/pQfmsM6R47
— 🌙Moonchild🌙 (@moonchild7494) November 1, 2020
Twitter Fail Of The Day: Tomi Lahren

Might as well carry a purse with that mask, Joe. https://t.co/RugCFkC1GQ
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) October 6, 2020
As we do one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. We’d carry a purse to if it meant keeping our community safe pic.twitter.com/Whcj0pSQXG
— Spokane Co.FD8 Firefighters (@spokaneco8_3711) October 6, 2020
Tomi is shaping public discourse with ignorant, moronic tweets like this. The damage she’s doing by discouraging masks is great. Such a sad, pathetic human.
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) October 6, 2020
You know what else isn’t manly? Using brakes Real men drive into trees or walls when they want to stop their car. Only wimps tap the wimpy wittle bwake pedal. Cooking pork is wimpy, too. Real men eat it raw and deal with trichinosis like men.
— JRehling (@JRehling) October 6, 2020
I guess they need to get a purse as well pic.twitter.com/yVXqxHnWfJ
— Terrence Smith (@Pofolk041) October 6, 2020
Maybe 210,000 Americans wouldn’t be dead if we had a president who carried a purse. pic.twitter.com/Z9mwXZidHt
— Just a concerned citizen (@stop_cov_spread) October 6, 2020
In the military we wear masks for different reasons. First responders wear masks all the time. We are responsible for the safety & well being of this country. Seems a poor way to thank us by not wearing a mask to protect US for once. It’s called a dress code, Karen.
— Lady Jaye (@LadyJayPersists) October 6, 2020
Omg LOVE this idea! If he carried a purse he could put masks in it to give to people who forgot their masks/don’t have one, thus slowing the spread of this awful pandemic!! AWESOME idea! Also, go fuck yourself.
— Eve Vawter (@EveVawter) October 6, 2020
One of them is jacked up on a potent cocktail of experimental drugs and steroids that aren’t available to the public and, has a team of 12 physicians. One of them wears a mask. Learn the difference and delete your Tweet Tomi. #TrumpHasCovid #TrumpDrugs #WearAMask
— Jules Morgan (@glamelegance) October 6, 2020
Chris Wallace Calls Out Betsy DeVos For Threatening To Defund Schools
Good for Fox News’ Chris Wallace for calling out so-called Education Secretary Betsy DeVos. Wallace asked DeVos about a threat she and Donald Trump have issued saying they plan to cut off funding for schools that don’t agree to re-opening schools this fall during the coronavirus pandemic. “Both you and the president have threatened to cut off funding for schools systems that don’t open fully in the fall,” Wallace explained. “Are you and the president unilaterally going to cut off funding that’s been approved by Congress — and most of the money goes to disadvantaged students or students with disabilities?” First of all, many school systems do intend on delivering classes online at the very least. So those teachers and administrators ARE trying to do what they can safely. Second, the idea that the re-opening of schools is only about students is ludicrous. Schools need adults – teachers and staff – to operate. Children could be bringing the coronavirus to school and infecting those adults. OR passing it on to other students who could then infect their grandparents…#smh Watch below.
Kudos to Chris Wallace for pointing out to DeVos that the rest of the world has the outbreak far better under control. The stats for FRIDAY: #FnS pic.twitter.com/HC33onKUnR
— Mugsy Exposes GOP Stupidity 🚫🍊🤡 (@MugsysRapSheet) July 12, 2020
Restaurant’s License Suspended After Opening For Mother’s Day During COVID-19 Shutdown

A Castle Rock restaurant reopened its doors to full dine-in service May 10, allowing dozens of customers inside despite public health orders put in place in March because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
C&C Coffee and Kitchen, a breakfast and Korean kitchen at 4284 Trail Boss Drive, had a line out the door about 10 a.m. Mother’s Day. Families of all sizes filed in past a “bouncer” with a visible sidearm. Every seat was taken as folks dined in. The floor was packed with people standing, waiting for coffee or take-out orders. One person could be seen wearing a mask inside the building.
“I expected it to be busy. I never expected this,” owner April Arellano said. “I’m so happy so many people came out to support the Constitution and stand up for what is right. We did our time. We did our two weeks. We did more than two weeks…and we were failing. We had to do something.”
The Tri-County Health Department says it received four complaints about the reopening. The Denver Post reports the restaurant has now lost its license to operate.
State health officials on Monday suspended the license of a Castle Rock restaurant that opened to large Mother’s Day crowds, a warning to other Colorado eateries that might also consider defying the statewide public health order that limits restaurants to take-out and delivery services.
C&C Coffee and Kitchen presents an “immediate health hazard,” Gov. Jared Polis said at a news conference, and its business license will be suspended until it no longer creates a threat to public health — likely for at least 30 days.