Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunks: Ryan Worley of the Chippendales (above) says he’s missing performing in the long-running Las Vegas production asking, “Who wants to save a horse?” #RideACowboy
• The Advocate: According to a recent report from the Southern Poverty Law Center, the number of anti-LGBTQ hate groups is continuing to rise. In 2018, there were 49 groups classified as an LGBTQ hate group. In 2019, that number increased 43 percent to 70 anti-LBTQ hate groups.
• Entertainment Weekly: Andy Cohen will continue to host Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live, coronavirus be damned. Bravo announced Monday that new episodes of the late-night talk show will begin airing Monday at 11 p.m. ET direct from Cohen’s New York City apartment via video chats with his guests.
• NowThis: Watch the hilarious way sportscasters are passing the time while they’re out of work due to the coronavirus pandemic by calling play-by-play of daily tasks.
• NewNowNext: Singapore’s High Court has ruled against a challenge to the country’s law criminalizing gay sex, which punishes the act with up to two years in prison. Justice See Kee Oon rejected arguments against Section 377A of the penal code, which not only punishes men who have sex with other men, but also anyone who aids in or attempts to participate in, such an act. Justice See argued the law “serves the purpose of safeguarding public morality by showing societal moral disapproval of male homosexual acts.”
• Daily Beast: A new survey conducted by Ipsos provides some of the clearest evidence to date that the president’s attempts to paint a rosy picture about the coronavirus’ spread throughout the country are not resonating beyond a small segment of the populace with a small exception for those who say they’re getting their information from Fox News.
• Buzzfeed: Click over for a collection of some of the best of gay Twitter including…
Folks, folks, folks. Look. I can’t stop you from using my pictures to catfish your ex.
But 34? I’m offended. pic.twitter.com/kdNAEJ558m
— FloralAndy (@FloralAndy) March 25, 2020
So I’m really just taking PrEP for fun huh
— Justin Randall (@imjustinrandall) March 27, 2020
When I see all gays and girls talk about how crazy summer is going to be after all this rona shit passes pic.twitter.com/qhIcdojvRg
— *･next level zak･* (@MeghanTheTrainr) March 29, 2020