Monica Cole of the hate group One Million Moms (btw, not ‘one million’) is mad a new ad spot from Pantene has the nerve to feature a transgender girl and her two moms.
Pantene just released an online commercial that has resulted in backlash from Christians and non-Christians alike. Sawyer, a transgender girl, and Sawyer’s two moms are featured in the latest Pantene ad, which glamorizes the LGBTQ lifestyle.
“Just be yourself and don’t let anybody tell you who you are” is one of the extremely misleading taglines from the new Pantene ad.
A feel-good nod to those who falsely believe gender can be chosen, the tagline sadly goes against the biblical truth that God created us and decided who we were before forming us in our mothers’ wombs.
The commercial is narrated almost entirely by one mom as the other mom quietly sits beside her, with a few added lines from Sawyer. But do not be deceived. Notice some of the misleading wording used within the ad to normalize the LGBTQ lifestyle.
Procter & Gamble, Pantene’s parent company, also owns several other lines of products that conservatives should avoid purchasing and supporting.
This ad is not the first time P&G has pushed the LGBTQ agenda in their commercials.
In fact, 1Million Moms has launched campaigns and voiced our concern in the past regarding P&G’s transgender Gillette ad for Father’s Day, as well as their lesbian Head & Shoulders ad for prom.
We wanted to let you know that, once again, P&G has decided to cater to homosexuals and their sinful lifestyle choice.
“Sinful lifestyle choice…”
Of course, these are the same folks who bitch and moan about ‘cancel culture’ in social media even as they literally send out messages like this to ‘cancel’ Proctor & Gamble.
The haters had a similar hateful response a couple of years ago when Gillette ran a spot about a trans man learning to shave.
• InstaHunks: Ryan Worley of the Chippendales (above) says he’s missing performing in the long-running Las Vegas production asking, “Who wants to save a horse?” #RideACowboy
• The Advocate: According to a recent report from the Southern Poverty Law Center, the number of anti-LGBTQ hate groups is continuing to rise. In 2018, there were 49 groups classified as an LGBTQ hate group. In 2019, that number increased 43 percent to 70 anti-LBTQ hate groups.
• Entertainment Weekly: Andy Cohen will continue to host Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live, coronavirus be damned. Bravo announced Monday that new episodes of the late-night talk show will begin airing Monday at 11 p.m. ET direct from Cohen’s New York City apartment via video chats with his guests.
• NowThis: Watch the hilarious way sportscasters are passing the time while they’re out of work due to the coronavirus pandemic by calling play-by-play of daily tasks.
• NewNowNext: Singapore’s High Court has ruled against a challenge to the country’s law criminalizing gay sex, which punishes the act with up to two years in prison. Justice See Kee Oon rejected arguments against Section 377A of the penal code, which not only punishes men who have sex with other men, but also anyone who aids in or attempts to participate in, such an act. Justice See argued the law “serves the purpose of safeguarding public morality by showing societal moral disapproval of male homosexual acts.”
• Daily Beast: A new survey conducted by Ipsos provides some of the clearest evidence to date that the president’s attempts to paint a rosy picture about the coronavirus’ spread throughout the country are not resonating beyond a small segment of the populace with a small exception for those who say they’re getting their information from Fox News.
• Buzzfeed: Click over for a collection of some of the best of gay Twitter including…
Folks, folks, folks. Look. I can’t stop you from using my pictures to catfish your ex.
• Deadline: Hunky Tom Welling (above – image via FB) will reprise his Smallville role of Clark Kent for the upcoming mega-crossover ‘Crisis on Infinite Earths’ on The CW. Two more former Supermen, Tyler Hoechlin and Brandon Routh, will also take part in the 5-part story arc which will unite the entire Arrowverse series franchise – Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Batwoman.
• The Advocate: A federal judge has ruled that an anti-LGBTQ church, D. James Kennedy Ministries based in Florida, can be labeled a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as a matter of free speech. SPLC lists the church as a hate group “because it maligns the entire LGBT community, portraying it as perverted and a threat to the nation.”
• Twitter: Two of my favorite tweets today come from Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden. In the first, he congratulates Billy Porter on his historic win last night at the Emmy Awards. In the second, Joe gets his message across in a single sentence.
Tonight, you made history, @theebillyporter. And as you did it, you reminded us that there is so much more that unites us than divides us. You blazed a trail that will mean so much to so many young people who can now imagine themselves standing on that stage because of you.
• Bloomberg Business: At $28 billion so far, the farm rescue is more than twice as expensive as the 2009 bailout of Detroit’s Big Three automakers, which cost taxpayers $12 billion. Plus, an August survey by Purdue University and the CME Group, 58% said farmers anticipate another round of trade aid next year.
• Billboard: Streaming music continues to grow in popularity. According to Nielsen Music, there have been 505.5 billion on-demand audio streams in 2019 so far. That’s up 23% compared to the same time a year ago: 409.6 billion year-to-date through the week ending Sept. 13, 2018.
• Capitol Weekly: Tracking poll in California shows Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) leading the current pack of Democrats in the Golden State with 29% support; Sen. Bernie Sanders is at 21% support and former Vice President Joe Biden lands in 3rd with 18% support.
A group of hate groups and “Christian” leaders, under the banner name “Defend Marriage” has purchased and published a full-page message to SCOTUS in the Washington Post.
At the bottom of the ad, you see a list of the usual suspects: Mat Staver, Elaine Donnelly, the Benham brothers, Alveda King, Jim Garlow, John Hagee and E.W. Jackson.
From the ad:
We affirm that any judicial opinion which purports to redefine marriage will constitute an unjust law, as Martin Luther King Jr. described such laws in his letter from the Birmingham Jail.
We are Christians who love America and who respect the legitimate rule of law.
However, we will not honor any decision by the Supreme Court which will force us to violate a clear biblical understanding of marriage as solely the union of one man and one woman.
We affirm that Marriage, as existing solely between one man and one woman, precedes civil government.
Though affirmed, fulfilled, and elevated by faith, the truth that marriage can exist only between one man and one woman is not based solely on religion but on the Natural Law, written on the human heart.
It’s worth noting that SCOTUS has already voted in private on the case. All we’re waiting for is for the opinions to be written and released.
During a discussion about marriage equality on Face the Nation, CBS host Bob Schieffer began by noting that the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) had determined that Perkins’ organization, the Family Research Council, was a “hate group.”
“The Southern Poverty Law Center has branded the Family Research Council an anti-gay hate group,” Schieffer explained as if it were a warning to his viewers. “We have been inundated by people who say we should not even let you appear because they, in their view — quote — you don’t speak for Christians.”
Following Perkins, Evan Wolfson of Freedom To Marry spoke with Schieffer about the momentum of the marriage equality movement.
It’s reported that Perkins refused to appear face to face with Wolfson, and would only appear “back to back.”
Why are members of the Republican National Committee taking an all-expenses paid trip to Israel on behalf of certified hate group American Family Association? A group that says gays are “responsible for the Nazi party” and that “atheist Jews” are one of the worst enemies of America?