In this week’s podcast:
• TJ Osborne at the CMAs this year made history kissing his boyfriend on live TV as Brothers Osborne won the Vocal Duo of the Year honors.
• A new study from the Human Rights Campaign shows LGBTQ people are much more likely to get vaccinated than the general population.
• Marquiisha Lawrence, a 28-year-old Black transgender woman, was shot to death on November 4 in South Carolina. She is (at least) the 46th trans or nonbinary person known to have died by violence in the U.S. this year. That surpasses the record set in 2020 of 44 deaths.
• The first-ever all-male team on Strictly Come Dancing is racking up big scores on the reality dance competition.
— BBC Strictly ✨ (@bbcstrictly) November 6, 2021
• PEOPLE Magazine named ‘911: Lone Star’ actor Brian Michael Smith to their 2021 list of the sexiest men on television, the first time a trans male has been included.
• A conservative radio host made the asinine assertion that unvaccinated people today are treated worse than patients at the height of the AIDS epidemic.
• The US Navy christens a new ship named after iconic LGBTQ activist Harvey Milk.
• A transgender teen in Tennessee is challenging his state’s law banning him from playing on his high school’s golf team.
• And the new documentary Mayor Pete offers an insider look at a presidential campaign. Streaming now on Amazon Video.
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report podcast.