Some news items you might have missed:
• OUT: Film director Zack Snyder says that he worked on a sequel to his 2007 film 300 (above) during the pandemic, but Warner Bros. passed on it because it ended up being a gay love story.
• Reuters: Cuba draped its health ministry with a giant rainbow flag on Monday to mark International Day against Homophobia, in a key year for LGBT+ rights as the Caribbean country decides on a new family code that could approve same-sex marriage.
• Socialite Life: K-pop star Wonho posted a workout video last week that featured the singer working his back, lower body, and arms. Judging by his massive thighs (below), whatever he is doing is definitely working.
• Edge Media: Tennessee will be the first state in the U.S. to require businesses and government facilities open to the public to post a sign if they let transgender people use multi-person bathrooms, locker rooms or changing rooms associated with their gender identity.
• Pink News: Serenity Hollis has become at least the 25th transgender person to be killed in the United States so far this year as anti-trans violence continues to escalate. Hollis was shot dead in Albany, Georgia on May 8.
• The Advocate: Caitlyn Jenner shared a transphobic meme from Donald Trump Jr. but Alexandra Billings, veteran actress and star of Transparent and The Conners, had the perfect response.