Some news stories you might have missed:
• Metroweekly: California’s state legislature unanimously passed a bill making it illegal to remove a condom during sex without consent. California would become the first state to make “stealthing” illegal if Governor Gavin Newsom signs the bill into law by Oct. 10.
• OUT: Teen Wolf star Tyler Posey has confirmed series creator Jeff Davis has inked a deal to produce a Teen Wolf movie for Paramount+ with a release date in 2022.
— tyler posey (@tylergposey) September 24, 2021
• The Advocate: The cast for out actor Billy Eichner’s historic gay romantic comedy Bros with Universal has been announced. And they are all LGBTQ+.
• NewNowNext: Acclaimed out singer/songwriter Wrabel doesn’t make “cool” music, and he’s made peace with that. After nearly a decade of working in the music industry, the 32-year-old is finally releasing his debut full-length album, These Words Are All for You, today.
• Twitter: Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) suggested that rape victims need guns to protect themselves rather than access to abortions. “They need love. They need support. They need safety and healing. They needed a Glock-19 when it happened,” she said. Note – the vast majority of rape victims are assaulted by someone they know.
Boebert says rape victims need guns not abortions pic.twitter.com/UU1I62OiMT
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 23, 2021