Catching up on some of today’s headlines:
• LGBTQ Nation: LGBTQ people (including me above) have been much better at getting vaccinated than straight people. A new study shows why there are so few LGBTQ anti-vaxxers.
• PEOPLE: Brian Michael Smith of “9-1-1: Lone Star” is the first transgender man to be named to PEOPLE’s “Sexiest Men Alive” issue.
• JoeMyGod: Virulently anti-LGBTQ activist Brian Brown is begging for money promising that “gay marriage is doomed.”
• NY Post: ‘Super flexible’ Joe Rogan says he can perform fellatio on himself – but doesn’t because “You still have a d–k in your mouth — you can’t enjoy it!”
— New York Post (@nypost) November 12, 2021
• Washington Post: Donald Trump says it was ‘common sense’ for January 6 rioters to chant ‘Hang Mike Pence!’
• NBC News: Steve Bannon was indicted by a federal grand jury charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to answer questions from the House Committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Bannon could face up to a year behind bars and a fine of up to $100,000. His case is assigned to a Trump-appointed judge.
BREAKING: Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon indicted by federal grand jury, charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to answer questions from Jan. 6 committee. https://t.co/RC2TmpMbIy
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 12, 2021