Some news items you might have missed:
• The Advocate: For the first time in history, three of the national legacy LGBTQ equality organizations (National LGBTQ Task Force, Human Rights Campaign, and National Center for Lesbian Rights) will be led by Black executive directors.
• Back2Stonewall: Former Vice President Mike Pence has been hired by the virulently anti-LGBTQ hate group, The Heritage Foundation, which spends significant energy to extremist policy recommendations to deny access to abortion and birth control and to harm LGBTQ people.
• Boy Culture: Joe Manganiello made waves with his retro-punk new look, and now he is immortalizing it on several covers of L’Officiel Fashion Book Hommes Australia (below), all shot by out photographer Mike Ruiz.
• Pink News: A long-awaited study of patients at the NHS Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) has confirmed the majority of transgender teenagers who take puberty blockers to treat severe gender dysphoria feel happier.
• NBC News: Fox News is being sued by Smartmatic for $2.7 billion for repeating false rigged election claims. The suit names Fox News, as well as network personalities Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro, and Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell.
• Out Music: Hottie John Duff (top image) gives us something to bop about with his new single and music video, “Do It,” an empowering self-love anthem for anyone out there hoping to follow their dreams.
In the new music video, Duff dances in his home paying homage to the likes of Risky Business, Richard Simmons, and even a few of his favorite pop divas. Fun song.