|Jim Newman (via Instagram)|
Some news items you might have missed:
• Broadway hunk & ‘Daddyhunt’ star Jim Newman (above) demonstrates that even Santa’s elves have to do laundry some time…
• San Diego Pride is so successful, the organization has announced that it will be donating more than $170,000 to 59 different LGBTQ-serving charities and organizations around the world.
• Ann Coulter offered her description of the Democratic Party on Laura Ingraham’s show Tuesday night: “The Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers”
On Ingraham’s Fox News show, Ann Coulter describes her version of the Dem party
“I mean you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers … you must hate white men. It’s the one thing they have in common” pic.twitter.com/xGWe0wH2uP
— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) December 12, 2018
• Sexual abuse settlements could force the Boy Scouts of America into bankruptcy.
• A new poll by the Washington Post Fact Checker shows 70% of Americans don’t believe Trump’s lies.
• Frankie Grande teams up with his sis, Ariana, for this take on the Act Two opener from RENT, “Seasons of Love,” as part of the #RentSingALong initiative celebrating the upcoming live presentation of the hit musical
RENT will air live on January 27 at 8/7c on FOX. Hit play below.