• Broadway hunk & ‘Daddyhunt’ star Jim Newman (above) demonstrates that even Santa’s elves have to do laundry some time…
• San Diego Pride is so successful, the organization has announced that it will be donating more than $170,000 to 59 different LGBTQ-serving charities and organizations around the world.
• Ann Coulter offered her description of the Democratic Party on Laura Ingraham’s show Tuesday night: “The Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers”
On Ingraham’s Fox News show, Ann Coulter describes her version of the Dem party
“I mean you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers … you must hate white men. It’s the one thing they have in common” pic.twitter.com/xGWe0wH2uP
• Frankie Grande teams up with his sis, Ariana, for this take on the Act Two opener from RENT, “Seasons of Love,” as part of the #RentSingALong initiative celebrating the upcoming live presentation of the hit musical
RENT will air live on January 27 at 8/7c on FOX. Hit play below.
• A father had his girlfriend rape his 11-year-old autistic son because he was afraid the boy was gay. Both father and girlfriend have been convicted and face life in prison. #LifeInPrisonSoundsRight
• We could see over 150 LGBTQ candidates in elections this fall as members of the tribe run for national, state and local office.
• Congress may be fixated on Facebook for data breach during 2016 election, but Donald Trump is apparently obsessed with Amazon. I’m sure it has nothing to do with Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos also owning The Washington Post.
• Speaking of Trump, it looks like the bloom is off the rose as far as former Trump fan Ann Coulter is concerned. She told an audience of college Republicans last night, “I knew he was a shallow, lazy ignoramus, and I didn’t care.”
• With over $24 million in box office in two weeks, coming-of-age/coming-out film Love, Simon ranks in the Top 25 highest grossing teen romance movies of all time.
• Bonus Love, Simon: Keiynan Lonsdale, who plays one of the love interests in the hit gay teen comedy and came out as bisexual last year, just dropped a new queer love anthem, “Kiss the Boy.”
The song will be included on an upcoming album from Lonsdale.
Check out the lyric video below which is off-the-charts in its awesome diversity.
Conservative pundits lost their minds yesterday over the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill Donald Trump signed into law.
Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter both had their own public meltdowns.
Hannity took to the air blaming Republicans for the bill:
“I personally wish the President vetoed this bill, made them stay in Washington. Make them keep their promises. What happened to the Republican party––whatever happened to the party that believed in fiscal responsibility? We now need a revitalized second party, Republican party. They need to go back to their core principles. If they don’t by November, they will have nobody to blame but themselves if they lose. It won’t be Donald Trump’s fault.”
And Coulter personally trolled Trump saying he will be impeached before another spending bill comes up.
In fighting is funny.
Watch Hannity below.
Threatened veto NOT over the ‘F– You’ on the Wall — but over the DREAMERS. Can I sign up with Mueller? https://t.co/CbWleAUE1C
Donald Trump’s recent statements saying he’s working with Democratic leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi on developing legislation that would enshrine the DACA program into law are not sitting well with ex-Trumpster Ann Coulter.
Coulter appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball Tuesday evening, where Chris Matthews asked her to weigh in on recent remarks from Trump in which he admitted that he was considering “softening” his policies on immigration. “We’re not looking to hurt people,” Trump had said.
Coulter said Trump’s comments “sounded very consultant to me,” adding, “This could be the shortest book tour ever if he’s really softening his position on immigration.” Her latest book is entitled In Trump We Trust.
“I don’t think he is” softening, she added. “I think this is a mistake. It sounds like it’s coming from consultants,” she said. “I’ve thought he’s made other mistakes, and I’ve given him constructive criticism when I think he makes a mistake. I think this is a mistake.”
• GOP presidential candidate flew to Louisiana for a photo op during which he spent exactly 49 seconds “helping” the people affected by disastrous flooding, and gave a $100K donation to the church of virulently anti-LGBT Tony Perkins.
• Homocon and Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos raised between $100-250K for scholarships for “white men” but in almost a year none of the money has been distributed as the cash sits in Yiannopoulos’ bank account.
Report: Trump about to make first mistake in VP pick, as predicted by Ann Coulter, July 6, 2016
MY VP PREDICTION: TRUMP’S FIRST MISTAKE
I won’t believe it, until I hear it from the Trump’s mouth.
Pence is the combo-platter of disaster. He’s all in for corporate America bringing in as many guest workers as they please to replace American workers, tried to sell the monster amnesty as a “compromise bill.” (How about this compromise: We start with a wall…)
He also somehow managed to tick off both sides in gay marriage debate. After his state passed a law passed protecting Christians from having to participate in gay marriages, all hell broke loose. Pence thought to himself: ‘I have semi heading for me. Should I just stand here? Yes, I think I’ll just stand here!’ First, he allowed himself to be portrayed as a right-wing homophobic nut and then — just days later — he sold out to the left-wing activists, anyway.
Last night on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, author/radio host Dan Savage spoke truth to the current spate of anti-transgender laws popping up in state legislatures now – much to Ann Coulter’s chagrin.
This is how Savage put a point on it:
“They couldn’t demagogue anymore about gays and lesbians because too many of us are out and too many people know us so they took the same old script – oh they’re recruiting children, preying on children, threatening children, creeping in bathrooms. That was what they said about gay men 40 years ago.
“And they’re just taking that now and applying that to trans women and it’s bullsh*t and trans women and men use bathrooms all over the country and have for-ever. And they have no cases to point to where a trans person has exploited a civil rights protection to prey on a child.”
So glad to finally see someone lay that fact out there. Go Dan!