Some news items you might have missed:
• Big congrats to my buddies, The Chippendales, for their big win this weekend as The Best of Las Vegas’ “Best Male Revue” and “Best Bachelorette Party.” If you’ve visited me in Vegas, you’ve probably gone to Chippendales with me at least once 🙂 #GoodTimes
• Kanye West and wife Kim Kardashian met and exchanged gifts with the President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni. You may recall Museveni signed into law the Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act which provides for life in prison in Uganda for being gay.
• If you watched the Donald Trump 60 Minutes interview last night, you saw this painting actually hangs in the White House. By artist Andy Thomas, the image portrays a gathering of Republican presidents in one place. #goodgod
• The New York Police Department announced Monday that it has enough evidence to charge nine members of the right-wing group Proud Boys and three protesters with various counts of rioting, assault and attempted assault that took place last Friday.
• Donald Trump has now nominated openly gay Patrick Bumatay to the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. This would bring Trump’s gay judicial nominees to a total of two.
• Regular readers of The Randy Report know I’m a huuuuge fan of Coldplay. And now there’s a new documentary film headed our way titled, A Head Full of Dreams.
The film, shot over 20 years of Coldplay history will stream on Amazon Prime Video starting November 16. For more info, click here.