In this week’s podcast:
• A Florida police chief is on administrative leave after telling his officers a sheriff’s deputy died from coronavirus because he was gay
• Georgia police use Grindr to setup allegedly false drug arrests
• Michigan teen’s mother files lawsuit after her son suffered a concussion from anti-gay bullying at school
• Ireland’s openly gay Prime Minister is returning to medicine to help in the COVID-19 crisis
• Trailblazing lesbian activist Phyllis Lyon died this past week at the age of 95
• And leftover fabric from the AIDS quilt is being used to save lives during the COVID-19 threat
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report.