Some news items you might have missed:
• Outsports: Out pro baseball player (and country music songwriter) Bryan Ruby (above) sang the national anthem at Dodger Stadium on Sunday as the Los Angeles Dodgers hosted the San Diego Padres.
• JoeMyGod: The quislings who go by the moniker ‘Log Cabin Republicans’ will honor former First Lady Melania Trump at their “Spirit of Lincoln” gala in November. I’m sure their panties are already bunched with excitement.
• NowThis News: Nicki Minaj drew ire on Twitter when she shared she hasn’t been vaccinated against the coronavirus because a “friend of a cousin in Trinidad” reportedly got swollen balls after getting their shot. Dr. Gupta addresses the questions…(spoiler – this isn’t a thing)
• Pink News: A French mayor was tied to a tree, stripped and violently beaten by two thugs in a chilling homophobic attack.
• Smile of the Day: Check out this sweet video capturing the comfortable relationship between a raccoon and his human.