Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunks: Woofy Joe Blizzard (above) looks a little too scared to venture out on Halloween, but looks just fine where he is…
• LGBTQ Nation: LGBTQ members of Congress speak out on the Donald Trump impeachment resolution.
• Back2Stonewall: Delta Airlines, which has scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index (CEI) multiple times, apparently edited out all gay references and a same-sex kiss from the Elton John biopic Rocketman.
• Throwback Thursday: Camp, camp, camp – Florence Henderson performs “That Old Black Magic” on the uber-gay The Paul Lynde Halloween Special October 29, 1976.
• 2020 Battleground States: A new NY Times/Siena University poll shows voters across six important swing states support the House impeachment inquiry 52-44 percent. However, at this time, a majority of those voters (52-42) oppose removing Trump from office.
• OUT: After the dismal failure that was the Boston ‘Straight Pride’ Parade, the folks behind that debacle now plan to head south to Dallas, Texas, to hold another bullsh*t anti-LGBTQ event there.
• New York Times: A National Security Council aide, Timothy Morrison, testified on Thursday that a top diplomat close to Donald Trump told him that a package of military assistance for Ukraine would not be released until the country committed to investigating Trump’s political rivals, corroborating earlier impeachment inquiry testimony.
• Global News: Global Calgary meteorologist Jordan Witzel showed up dressed as a mystical unicorn named Ferdinand for Halloween 2019, and no one on set could stop laughing as he tried to report the weather in his magical ensemble.