Some news items you might have missed:
• Pink News: Andy Cohen says there have been ‘talks’ about a gay Real Housewives franchise for Bravo.
• Right Wing Watch: Right-wing pastor Andrew Wommack recently announced that homosexuality is “three times worse than smoking.” In his view, gays should have a label across their forehead, ‘This can be hazardous to your health.’ #Assholery #homophobes
Right-wing pastor Andrew Wommack claims that being gay is “three times worse than smoking,” so gay people “ought to put a label across their forehead, ‘This can be hazardous to your health.'” https://t.co/kQWBHESBwR pic.twitter.com/KzrevwYJ1O
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) May 21, 2021
• LGBTQ Nation: Out Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg reversed a Trump administration policy this week, allowing for more federal dollars spent on public works projects to go to minority and disadvantaged workers. “As we invest in world-class infrastructure for Americans, we want to make sure that our investments create jobs for people in the communities where the projects are located.”
• The Daily Beast: Former New York City police officer and current Queens GOP district leader Philip Grillo admitted to the FBI that he breached the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection pro-Trump—but said he “was drunk at the time.” The FBI says he was turned in by two childhood friends.
• JoeMyGod: The hate group that hired accused sexual molester Josh Duggar now wants Lego cancelled for celebrating Pride Month with its first rainbow Lego set. “The Left is tearing down mainstream values — brick by brick! Lego, the latest company to pander to the woke, just decided to test the waters with a rainbow set of “LGBTQIA+” figures.”
— LEGO (@LEGO_Group) May 20, 2021