Some news items you might have missed:
• Boy Culture: Matt Rettenmund takes a short trip through Folsom Street East 2022.
• Instinct Magazine: Pro rugby player Nick McCarthy came out as gay. “Looking at Carl Nassib or Josh Cavallo coming out…has helped me a lot.”
• NewNowNext: Ronen Rubinstein is celebrating the power of chosen family during Pride Month and beyond. The 9-1-1: Lone Star actor’s life changed forever in April 2021 when he came out as bisexual to the world in a heartfelt interview with Variety.
• NPR: President Joe Biden said Monday that he’s considering a federal holiday on the gasoline tax, possibly saving Americans as much as 18.4 cents a gallon.
Gas tax holiday? Biden says a decision could come by the end of the week https://t.co/hosmUUQdB5
— NPR Politics (@nprpolitics) June 20, 2022
• them: The baseball player who inspired A League Of Their Own just came out at 95 years old.
• The Daily Beast: Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), one of two Republicans serving on the select House committee probing last year’s Capitol riot, told ABC’s This Week that he had received an outright death threat as a result of his work on the committee, which is now holding public hearings.
“We’ve never seen or had anything like that,” he said of the letter threatening to “execute” him, his wife, and their 5-month-old child. “It was sent from the local area,” https://t.co/dD3l2V1ClS
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) June 19, 2022