Some news items you might have missed:
• AP News: Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot say they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider an unprecedented criminal indictment against former President Donald Trump for seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 election.
• NPR: The House Jan. 6 committee said former President Trump and his allies raised $250 million in the weeks after the election, some of which was ostensibly for an “Official Election Defense Fund” — which the committee found did not exist.
The House Jan. 6 committee said former President Trump and his allies raised $250 million in the weeks after the election, some of which was ostensibly for an "Official Election Defense Fund" — which the committee found did not exist. https://t.co/90ztFwCG8G
— NPR Politics (@nprpolitics) June 13, 2022
• Washington Post: Food and Drug Administration staff says the coronavirus vaccine made by Pfizer and BioNTech is effective in producing a virus-blocking response in children younger than 5 and did not raise safety concerns.
• Twitter: Vice President Kamala Harris made an appearance at DC Pride this weekend.
— Ike Irby (@IkeIrby46) June 12, 2022
• NBC News: During testimony to the House January 6 committee, former Attorney General William Barr said Donald Trump was “detached from reality” after the 2020 election.
• Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Senate candidate Herschel Walker, who has a loose relationship with reality and telling the truth, has publicly lied about being a member of law enforcement and the FBI. #SerialLiar
— Jonathan Weisman (@jonathanweisman) June 13, 2022