Some news items you might have missed:
• The Hill: A USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll released Thursday indicates 96% of Democrats say President-elect Joe Biden was elected fairly in the November presidential election, while 78% of Republicans think Biden was not legitimately elected president.
• InstaHunks: Woofy Fran Dullon is wrapping your presents…have you been naughty or nice?
View this post on Instagram
• American Independent: Donald Trump has Trump chosen Michele Bachmann’s husband, Marcus, to be a member of the President’s Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities, an advisory body to the president and the Department of Health and Human Services. Note – the ‘Lady Marcus’ runs a clinic which that specializes in the debunked and dangerous practice of conversion therapy. #Boo
• NY Times: The brilliant 3-time Tony Award nominee (and dear friend to everyone in the Broadway community), Rebecca Luker, whose gorgeous soprano voice led to a 3 decades-long career on Broadway, died on Wednesday after a year-long battle with ALS. RIP dear, beautiful Rebecca.
• Politico: The U.S. has struck a deal with Pfizer to purchase another 100 million doses of the company’s COVID vaccine. Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech said they can supply 70 million doses by June 30, 2021, with the remaining 30 million doses delivered by the end of July.
• Talking Points Memo: The White House went out of its way to declare Donald Trump was in meetings and working today.
After the White House went out of its way to say President Trump had many meetings and calls today, without listing any, @petermorrisCNN got video of him on the golf course. pic.twitter.com/x3jtrUOMmH
— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) December 24, 2020