Some news items you might have missed:
• Queerty: The so-called “King of Pizza” in western Australia has been arrested for pretending to be gay to gain women’s confidence so he could rape them.
• NY Times: A New Jersey woman sold several hundred fake COVID-19 vaccination cards at $200 a pop to New York City-area jab dodgers including people working in hospitals and nursing homes.
A woman who used the Instagram handle AntiVaxMomma was charged in a conspiracy to sell hundreds of fake coronavirus vaccination cards for $200 on IG, Manhattan prosecutors said https://t.co/Mxz4fJ9cdK
— philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) August 31, 2021
• OUT: A father was sentenced to three years in jail after he beat up his 6-year-old son for acting “gay” in August 2020. With time served, though, he could be out of jail on parole by Christmas.
• Sunday Express: An man in Afghanistan was promised safe passage out of the country after the Taliban took control, but it was a trick. “Two people raped him, they beat him, and then demanded his father’s number so they could tell him his son was gay.”
• The Hill: A new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that Moderna’s vaccine created twice as many antibodies as the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 1, 2021