Some news stories you may have missed:
• After Republicans bashing First Lady Michelle Obama for years as having “no class,” meet possible First Lady Melania Trump.
• Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro says early rumors for him to be Hillary Clinton’s running mate “flattering.” I say it’s a definite possibility.
• The Democratic National Committee unanimously approved a resolution supporting marriage equality, along with over 60% of the country. The Republicans still think they can turn back time.
• Bill Maher to Josh Duggar: “Dude, you’re just horny.”
• Calgary bus driver refuses to drive rainbow-covered Pride bus because “religion.” So, basically, no one wants to do their job these days?
• Newly out rugby player (and hottie) Keegan Hirst celebrates at Manchester Pride.