Super Bowl commercials aren’t just for drag queens, don’t you know?
Queer Eye’s Jonathan Van Ness stars in a new spot for Pop-Tarts Pretzels set to air during the second quarter of the big game on February 2.
If you’re “struggs to snack,” Van Ness wants you to know Pop-Tarts ‘fixed that for you.’
“From ho-hum to so-yum, Pop-Tarts Pretzel is the perfect combo of sweet and salty,” extols the exuberant hairstylist.
But wait – there’s more!
Look for more LGBTQ representation during the Super Bowl.
• RuPaul’s Drag Race alums Miz Cracker and Kim Chi will star in a spot for Sabra hummus plus:
• Openly lesbian Katie Sowers, an Offensive Assistant Coach for the San Francisco 49ers, will be featured in a Microsoft ad
• Transgender actresses Trace Lysette (Transparent) and Isis King (When They See Us) appear in a Turbo Tax spot
• Bisexual Lilly Singh (Late Night with Lilly Singh) in an Olay commercial
• And talk-show queen Ellen DeGeneres will star with wife Portia de Rossi in an advert for Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa.