Some news items you might have missed:
• Gayety: Here’s a quick list of all the queer moments to look out for in Thor: Love and Thunder including that naked backside shot.
• The Advocate: Check out this run-down of this year’s Emmy Award nominations – including which queer artists and TV personalities got a nod, and which didn’t.
• Kenneth-in-the-212: Some eye-candy to get your over Hump Day at Kenneth’s weekly Wrestle Wednesday round-up.
• Deadline: Jane Lynch explains why she’s won’t be appearing in Funny Girl on Broadway with former GLEE co-star Lea Michele.
• JaxToday: Following the passage of Florida’s Don’t Say Gay law, Duval County Public Schools has taken down a 12-minute anti-bullying video that taught middle and high school students how to support their gay and transgender peers, the latest in a string of vanishing LGBTQ resources in the district.
• Business Insider: In a lawsuit filed Tuesday against Elon Musk over his attempt to walk away from his $44 billion deal to buy the platform, Twitter said it had ‘very real concerns’ that Musk was requesting massive amounts of data during the merger process in order to build a competing app.
Twitter says it had ‘very real concerns’ that Elon Musk was requesting massive amounts of data during the merger process in order to build a competing app https://t.co/RhyG9kIgW5
— Tech Insider (@TechInsider) July 13, 2022