Some news items you might have missed:
• Reuters: Thousands of religious and right-wing activists protested on Sunday calling for authorities to ban a Pride event in Serbia planned for next weekend.
Official: Lea Michele Out of FUNNY GIRL for 10 Days After Positive Covid Test https://t.co/sH8aczynRp
— BroadwayWorld (@BroadwayWorld) September 11, 2022
• LGBTQ Nation: Seven Arab countries have demanded that Netflix remove content they consider offensive from the streaming platform’s local sites. Depictions of LGBTQ characters and relationships are widely believed to be the target.
• Mediaite: Marc Short, Mike Pence’s former chief of staff, on Fox News – “It’s certainly baffling as to why a lot of those documents are at Mar-a-Lago. It doesn’t seem like it’s the most secure environment. And I think there’s also a question about why Trump’s lawyers, apparently, were so misleading — potentially lying in the affidavit saying they’d returned all the information.”
Pence's Fmr. Top Aide Annihilates Trump's Lawyers on Fox News: There's a Difference Between Actual Legal Counsel and 'Playing a Lawyer on TV' https://t.co/OgntXSmY8v
— Mediaite (@Mediaite) September 11, 2022
• CNBC: Attorney Ty Cobb, who represented Donald Trump during his time in office, calls the Donald a ‘deeply wounded narcissist’ who acted in ‘criminal’ way to overturn Biden win. He added that Trump’s conduct on Jan. 6, 2021, could lead to him being barred from seeking the presidency.
• WSVN: A football fan attending the Miami Dolphins game on left a barbecue grill under his car after tailgating but forgot to put the coals out. A fire broke out during the game destroying 11 cars in the parking lot.
Several cars catch fire outside Hard Rock Stadium during Dolphins-Patriots game.
Witnesses say a grill was left on from tailgating. pic.twitter.com/syTiwTNvZS
— Parker Branton (@ParkerBranton) September 12, 2022