Some news items you might have missed:
• OK Magazine: After filming his latest film where he plays a dad, Zac Efron says he doesn’t think he’s quite ready to be a daddy. “I have a little bit more growing to do, probably,” he said. p.s. dude, we’ve got some news for you…
• The Advocate: Tokyo has announced it will start recognizing same-sex partnerships to ease the burdens faced by residents in their daily lives, but the unions will not be considered legal marriages.
The city of Tokyo has announced a plan to give legal recognition to same-sex unions, but they will not be the same as marriages. https://t.co/yBhSJ5idDU
— The Advocate (@TheAdvocateMag) May 11, 2022
• NewNowNext: The Marvel universe will introduce its newest trans mutant superhero, Escapade, this June in “Marvel’s Voices: Pride #1.”
• Insider: A Black Texas teen was suspended from school and told he couldn’t attend graduation due to the length of his hair
A Black Texas teen was suspended from school and told he couldn’t attend graduation due to the length of his hair #SmartNews https://t.co/sNtELu51jn
— Mark Hultmark 🌈❤️ (@hultmark_mark) May 12, 2022
• TMZ: Andy Dick was arrested on livestream for felony sexual battery after an adult male at the O’Neill Regional Park (where Dick has been living in a trailer) claimed the comedian sexually assaulted him.
• Twitter: Donald Trump Jr. went on a wild Twitter rant about baby formula which has been in short supply in the U.S. due to ongoing supply chain issues and labor shortages.
The shortage became worse after a recall of infected formula this year after at least four babies were hospitalized with bacterial infection and at least two babies died.
The current problem with baby formula isn’t a financial issue. Bacteria was found in a major producer’s product and they’re working at warp speed to rectify the problem so that their product won’t harm babies. What is it you think President Biden should be doing to fix this?
— Carbon Monoxide 🏄♂️ (@CarbonMonoxid17) May 10, 2022
You may want to talk to the companies that recalled contaminated formula products.
— Sally 🇺🇦🌻💙 (@Sals_Woods) May 10, 2022
44% of baby formula comes from China and a great deal from EU. Perhaps we( the United States of America) should start making our own necessities like idk baby food, pharmaceuticals,
Oil just saying.
— ilike1two (@ilike1two) May 10, 2022
He was responsible for the salmonella outbreak in the production facility?
— Gittlemonster18 (@Gittlemonster18) May 10, 2022
Would you prefer people buy recalled baby formula? Or maybe we just shouldn’t regulate baby formula, so there would be no recalls
— Tofom the Tofurkey (@pittmanjeremy1) May 10, 2022
Weird how the party that doesn’t want Americans to have scientifically proven vaccinations wants their kids to have unsafe baby formula that is not recalled by Abbott
Let that sink in
— Make America Safer Today 🇺🇦 (@MAST_Cyber) May 10, 2022
Let’s not forget the shelves in trump’s America 🙄 pic.twitter.com/6NpHGL9TxZ
— Ben (@be_nMD) May 10, 2022