It appears Donald Trump’s boasts that Iran’s nuclear abilities were “obliterated” after military strikes this past weekend may have been premature as an early U.S. intelligence assessment found the country’s nuclear program wasn’t destroyed but only set back by a few months.
Early US intel assessment suggests strikes on Iran did not destroy nuclear sites, sources say: CNN Exclusive
https://t.co/51g5AbCDcR pic.twitter.com/gmiqIlxo7Q — MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) June 24, 2025
Via CNN:
The assessment was produced by the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s intelligence arm.
It is based on a battle damage assessment conducted by US Central Command in the aftermath of the US strikes, one of the sources said.
The analysis of the damage to the sites and the impact of the strikes on Iran’s nuclear ambitions is ongoing, and could change as more intelligence becomes available.
But the early findings are at odds with President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the strikes “completely and totally obliterated” Iran’s nuclear enrichment facilities.
Read more here. The Donald is oh-so mad at any suggestion that his glorious attack wasn’t a home run.
The U.S. military strikes President Trump ordered on Iran’s nuclear facilities did not completely destroy the country’s nuclear program and likely set it back only by months, according to two people familiar with an early intelligence assessment. https://t.co/kum0mKGYc0 pic.twitter.com/Y62QFT8gEG
— ABC News (@ABC) June 24, 2025
In related news, after a previously announced cease-fire between Israel and Iran, the peace was apparently broken much to Trump’s braggadocious pronouncements..
Trump became the first president in history to drop “f-bombs” saying Israel and Iran “don’t know what the fuck they’re doing.”
They don’t know what the FUCK they’re doing can describe so much… pic.twitter.com/Ya9EQY5gqq
— DAP (@DAP04655256) June 24, 2025
#BREAKING: After Iran violated the ceasefire, the IDF says Israeli jets struck missile launchers in western Iran that were primed to fire at Israeli territory. The launchers were destroyed as part of Israel’s ongoing effort to neutralize threats following Iran’s latest barrage. pic.twitter.com/OtBeH9WWxu
— Israel War Room (@IsraelWarRoom) June 24, 2025
Discover more from The Randy Report
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.
