Some news items you might have missed:
• UpRoxx: Tom Holland on Spidey suit secrets – the actor (above) recently shared that former Spider-Men Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, who appear in the multiverse romp, Spider-Man: No Way, got a little help in the padding of their old Spidey suit. “I’m not going to tell you who, but one of us has a fake ass in their suit.”
• Axios: The Supreme Court rejected Donald Trump’s last ditch request to block the National Archives and Record Administration from releasing White House visitor logs and other documents to the House Jan. 6 select committee.
• Politico: Colorado Gov. Jared Polis, the first openly gay man to be elected governor, criticized the push for anti-LGBTQ laws in Republican-led states. Just six weeks into 2022, more than 150 anti-LGBTQ bills have been introduced across the country.
— Saywhat-Politics (@azcourier) February 21, 2022
• Out: Chuck James went through hell as a gay assistant in Hollywood. Now, he wants to make sure the next generation doesn’t have to swim with sharks. As an agent of change at ICM, his InQlusion initative fosters LGBTQ+ acceptance.
• The Advocate: The U.S. State Department says that Russian authorities have drawn up a list of Ukrainians to execute after invading the country, and LGBTQ citizens are on it.
“It will be a war waged by Russia on the Ukrainian people to repress them, to crush them, to harm them,” said White House national security advisor Jake Sullivan. https://t.co/5OvgyMeeDJ
— The Advocate (@TheAdvocateMag) February 22, 2022