In this special “All Good Gay News” Pride Edition podcast:
• The US Supreme Court rules LGBTQ discrimination in the workplace is illegal
• A federal judge ruled the daughter of a same-sex married couple was indeed born a US citizen after the State Dept tried to claim she was “born out of wedlock”
• Pride celebrations may have been canceled, but here’s a list of virtual Pride events you can attend from your own home
• Two awesome coming out stories – one from a Grammy-nominated recording artist, another from a world-class athlete
• What to watch this week including Netflix’s ‘The Politician,’ HBO’s ‘Bully. Coward. Victim. The Story of Roy Cohn’ and the Obie Award-winning ‘The Night Larry Kramer Kissed Me’
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report.