Some news stories you might have missed:
• Twitter: Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak has announced his upcoming 41st season of the game show will be his last.
Well, the time has come. I’ve decided that our 41st season, which begins in September, will be my last. It’s been a wonderful ride, and I’ll have more to say in the coming months. Many thanks to you all. (If nothing else, it’ll keep the clickbait sites busy!)
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) June 12, 2023
• The Advocate: WNBA star Brittney Griner was harassed by a right-wing media personality Saturday at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, with the man accusing her of hating America and asking if she had sex with President Vladimir Putin in order to get released from Russia.
• Pink News: Jennifer Coolidge’s fan favorite White Lotus character “Tanya” could make a return in a new prequel edition of the hit HBO series, according to series creator Mike White.
• Bloomberg News: As Donald Trump prepares to appear in court on Tuesday to face criminal charges, Miami police are gearing up for crowds ranging from 5,000 to 50,000 people, said chief Manuel Morales.
• The Advocate: Far-right conservatives are super-mad that Cracker Barrel restaurants signaled its support for Pride Month.