Some news items you might have missed:
• LGBTQ Nation: Justice Horn, a gay Democratic political candidate running for the Jackson County Legislature of Missouri, is speaking out after an unknown vandal defaced one of his campaign banners in Kansas City with the anti-gay slur “f**.”
View this post on Instagram
• Pink News: An Islamic sharia court in Nigeria has sentenced three gay men to death by stoning – including a man who was 70 years old. None of them were represented by lawyers and all reportedly “confessed” to their crimes.
• Gayety: Pop star Kesha took to Instagram last week to express her love and support for the LGBTQ+ community and share a special message about her sexuality: “I’m not gay. I’m not straight. I don’t know what I am. I love people.”
• Mediaite: Joe Rogan says he’s passed on opportunities to have Donald Trump on his show. “I’m not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form. I’ve had the opportunity to have him on my show more than once — I’ve said no, every time.” Asked about Biden’s chances for reelection, Rogan described the president as a “dead man.”
• SocialiteLife: Singer Macy Gray came under fire following an interview with Piers Morgan in which she argued transgender women should be banned from competing in female-only sports. “Just because you go and change your parts doesn’t make you a woman, sorry.”
The quick cuts are set to Vivaldi and interspersed with a series of text-only shots explaining the movie: “Witness the 3-part documentary event … With exclusive access … To the most controversial family in the world … Gaining power is easy … Surrendering it is not.”