Some news items you might have missed:
• Instagram: 2x Emmy Award-winning choreographer and SYTYCD alum Travis Wall (above) is flying into the new week.
• Advocate: A Louisiana radio station WWL Radio fired gay host Seth Dunlap after accusing him of using the station’s Twitter account to hurl a homophobic slur at himself. Dunlap’s lawyer says he took a polygraph test that proves he didn’t send the anti-gay tweet.
• Popular Information: The Trump campaign has held at least 15 contests since 2018 offering the chance to win breakfast, lunch, or dinner with President Trump. But an investigation by Popular Information did not uncover evidence that anyone has ever actually won.
• NewNowNext: The onePULSE Foundation has announced the design team selected to design the National Pulse Memorial & Museum, honoring victims of Orlando’s Pulse nightclub tragedy. On June 12, 2016, 49 people lost their lives at the Orlando gay bar in what was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history at that time.
• OUT: Emmy-nominated actress Laverne Cox has been cast in one of Shonda Rhimes’ first Netflix original dramas, Inventing Anna. The series will follow a journalist named Vivian (portrayed by Anna Chlumsky) who investigates the case of a Russian named Anna Sorokin (Julia Garner) woman who created the fictitious identity of Anna Delvey, a German heiress and conned Manhattan socialites out of thousands of dollars.
• CNBC: A federal appeals court ruled Monday that President Donald Trump’s tax returns must be turned over to a state grand jury. The three-judge appeals panel in New York rejected Trump’s argument that he is immune as president from criminal investigation while in the White House.
• YouTube: Since announcing a break from his longtime cello duo, 2CELLOS, HAUSER has been releasing some sexy videos on his own via YouTube that are definitely worth watching.
This is his take on the Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper duet from A Star Is Born, “Shallow,” featuring Señorita #sexy