|A Spaniard appeared in the wilderness….|
Some news items you might have missed:
• Say hello to David Faulon (above), originally from Spain but currently living in Boulder, Colorado. Not only does the hunky 26-year-old have PhD’s in Chemistry and Bioengineering, dashing David is also a pro-dancer who taught urban dance for five years in Barcelona. #Woof
• Sixteen men arrested last month during a crackdown on homosexuality by the authorities in Egypt have been sentenced to three years in prison.
• The Trump Organization has announced the new Trumpstore.com which sells a $32 Trump Golf hat made in Bangladesh, and a $25 faux gold bouillion “TRUMP” coin bank made in China. Whatever happened to “America First?”
• If you like my short and sweet News Round-Ups, you’re definitely going to like kenneth-in-the-212’s “Remains of the Day” posts 🙂
• Mattel’s Barbie doll teamed up with designer Aimme Song to promote Song’s new “Love Wins” t-shirts. As expected, the haters hate it.
• YouTuber Elle Mills is getting tons of attention for her awesome, creative coming out video. Over 800,000 views in two days. Check it out below.