Some news items you may have missed:
• Happy 34th birthday to SUPERMAN star, hunky Henry Cavill!
• The ACLU calls President Trump’s Religious Liberty executive order “fake news” not worth suing over, while anti-LGBT foe Brian Brown rants that Trump failed to protect Christians from homosexual persecution.
• Bermuda’s high court legalized same-sex marriage today, becoming the 7th of the 14 British Overseas Territories to now have marriage equality.
• Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who has demonstrated his lack of empathy for folks in the past, announced today he would consider opting-out of the pre-existing condition policies under the Affordable Care Act, should Trumpcare pass in it’s present form. Which it won’t. I’m guessing he just wanted to be extra douche-y today.
• Broadway leading man, Ramin Karimloo (currently starring in ANASTASIA), shared this today on Instagram for #FlashbackFriday, and I couldn’t stop listening 🙂