Some news items you may have missed:
• Summer’s almost here and the pool is calling my name 🙂
• Hillary Clinton has launched a new political group, Onward Together, dedicated to supporting groups that encourage people to organize and run for office.
• Joining Will & Grace on the reboot trail, 80s/90s hit sitcom Roseanne is coming back in 2018 complete with the original stars.
• President Trump broke with bipartisan tradition by introducing politics into his speech as he addressed the 36th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service on Monday by attacking political opponents. The Trumpster even threw a campaign hat to the son of a fallen police officer during the speech.
• A Florida man is accused of second-degree murder in the choking death of his girl friend. He claims his gf accidentally died performing oral sex due to his huge endowment. His lawyer now wants the jury to see the man’s penis to prove their case. #Seriously
• Longtime Trump pal Roger Stone says the president’s cabinet is plotting to accuse the Donald of having Alzheimers in order to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove his from office. I have seen several opinions expressing the idea that Trump might be coping with some kind of mental issue, so…
• Why is it I can imagine those One Million Moms’ heads exploding over this new ad spot from Liquid-Plumr?