|InstaHunk Fran Dullon|
Some news items you might have missed:
• Sometimes, you need to stick with what you know works – like this pose (above) by InstaHunk Fran Dullon. Stay tuned – we’ll check back later to confirm.
• In a guest column for Deadline, George Clooney calls for boycotting Los Angeles hotels owned by Brunei-based companies over the imminent implementation of the death penalty in the country for homosexual acts between consenting adults.
• A new report shows bisexual youth are more likely than gay or lesbian youth to be bullied and/or consider suicide.
• Zuzana Caputova, a lawyer and LGBTQ ally, could be about to become the first ever female president of Slovakia. You know my last name is Slovacek, right?
• Yep, looks like this is still working for Mr. Dullon.
• Former NBA star Tim Hardaway is complaining the only reason he’s not in the Basketball Hall of Fame is because he went on a homophobic rant in 2007 where he said:
“You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don’t like gay people and I don’t like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don’t like it. It shouldn’t be in the world or in the United States.”
Hardaway later changed his mind and became an LGBTQ ally. He’s on his fifth year as a Hall of Famer finalist. What do you think? Should he be forgiven and voted into the Hall of Fame?
• A 61-year-old woman in Nebraska just gave birth to her gay son’s child.
• A survey of gay & lesbian Realtors shows LGBTQ folks are less likely to purchase a home than heterosexuals, in part because they worry whether their neighbors will be welcoming.
• Yep, I think we’ve confirmed this is a winning pose for the Spanish InstaHunk.