Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunk Bremen Menelli is a lean, mean, coffee-drinking machine. #HappyFriday!
• Did you know that song you line danced to in elementary school gym class, at weddings, graduations and Bar Mitzvahs is about a vibrator?
• Oreos goes for the good stuff for Pride Month:
This OREO goes out to everyone celebrating Pride Month. pic.twitter.com/3BIWM78k6j
— Oreo Cookie (@Oreo) June 22, 2018
• Sweden is set to have the first LGBT-certified sports stadium where all staff at the 7,200-capacity multi-use arena will be trained in LGBT issues in order to create a welcoming environment. Additionally, all toilets and dressing rooms will be adapted so that there are accessible options for all athletes and spectators, regardless of their gender identity, including gender neutral toilets where possible.
• The Flash star Keiynan Lonsdale got trolled on Twitter recently for wearing a dress to the MTV Awards earlier this month where he snagged the award for “Best Kiss” for his liplock with Nick Robinson in Love, Simon.
But Lonsdale handled the homophobe with style, and shared one of the benefits of his sartorial choices: “Allows the balls to breathe and therefore will chill ya out.”
Dude you gotta stop tweeting me about it & just go try one on yourself.. It’s only a piece of clothing & it’s fun 🙂 Also allows the balls to breathe and therefore will chill ya out 🌸 https://t.co/atdNEPOmnN
— Keiynan Lonsdale 🌈 (@KeiynanLonsdale) June 28, 2018
• What to watch this weekend? The critics are raving about the new Hugh Grant BBC mini-series, A Very English Scandal. Starting today the 3-part series is available on Amazon, and according to the reviews, it’s fantastic.