|InstaHunk Joel Green|
Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunk Joel Green (above) shares his recipe for a successful Monday: “Dream. Plan. Do.”
• Donald Trump’s entire family tagged along on his recent state visit to the UK, and along the way sons Don Jr. and Eric went on an Irish pub crawl where they offered free rounds of drinks for the house but didn’t pony up when it was time to pay the bill.
• A gay bar manager in Dallas was fired for refusing to serve a transgender customer and her friends.
• I know, I know – no one wants to see a hunky, kilted Scot proposing to his boyfriend in the middle of a Pride parade, but if you did, hit the play button below:
He said yes.@Scotland #pride #engagement #gay pic.twitter.com/n2i4EQcjbV
— Finlay Wilson (@Scottishyogaboy) June 8, 2019
• New York Magazine has rounded up a ‘who’s who’ list of prominent drag queens, given them the photo shoot treatment and attempted to rank them.
• Scientists at the University of Toronto say being left-handed is one of three factors that could indicate a man is gay. Having an older brother is the second and having gay family members is the third.
• Taron Egerton, star of the musical biopic Rocketman, joined Elton John onstage for a duet of the pop star’s classic tune, “Your Song,” wearing a Pride t-shirt. #swoon