Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunk Guto Oliveira went blond (again) because, you know what they say… #InstaBlondsHaveMoreFun
• Washington Post: The Trump administration’s State Department has launched a panel focused on human rights and ‘natural law.’ Natural law is a term sometimes used in association with discrimination against marginalized populations. You know, like, the gays.
• Buzzfeed News: A 17-year-old boy was stabbed to death in Arizona on Thursday by a man who told police he did it because the boy’s rap music made him feel “unsafe.”
• Netflix: The streaming platform dropped the trailer for Season 4 of Queer Eye, which will be available on July 19. Try not to cry…
• Politico: Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a law Monday authorizing the release of state tax returns to a handful of congressional committees, opening a new avenue for Democrats to get their hands on some of President Donald Trump’s closely guarded finances.
• New York Times: Senator Elizabeth Warren raised $19.1 million for her presidential campaign in the past three months, ahead of her biggest opponent for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, Sen. Bernie Sanders ($18 million).
• Colombian pop star Maluma set his Instagram on fire when he posted this sexy selfie-dance video teasing his new track, “Instinto Natural,” and 44 million followers simultaneously drooled. Follow those ‘instincts,’ Maluma 😉