Woofy Colombian recording star Maluma brought the heat to his Instagram yesterday when he threw down a video showing off his arm workout and more.
Grinding out his final bicep curls, the blond 27-year-old was serving up sweat and abs. And let’s face it, Colombia can get preeeeety humid, so ditching the shirt was a good move (especially for his fans).
The short clip has garnered over 3.5 million views in less than a day.
During a recent Q&A session on Instagram with his 49 million followers, Colombian reggaeton recording star Maluma laughed off rumors about him possibly being gay.
Translated from Spanish, Maluma’s reply to the question was:
“People are stupid, aren’t they? How can they say that I am gay? If I were gay, I would have already talked about it. The one who said I’m gay, lend me his girlfriend to see how gay I am. You guys make me laugh.”
• InstaHunks: From Ricky Martin – “I’m joining my friend @AlejandroSanz on this great initiative to support the #Dreamers in the US. By purchasing this t-shirt www.CharityStars.com/Alejandro you can be part of our #DreamerTeam too. Because #WeAllDream. We all belong. We are all one. And EVERYONE matters.”
• The Advocate: “The Country Music Awards nominated the track from Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus in the category of Musical Event of the Year. … Lil Nas X is now the first out gay man to be nominated at the CMAs”
• Courthouse News: After announcing the children born to U.S. service members while overseas would not automatically have U.S. citizenship, Immigration Director Ken Cuccinelli had to issue a statement clarifying the new rules will affect children of military service members and government workers who are legal U.S. permanent residents but not citizens. They can also affect U.S. citizens who can’t show evidence they lived in the U.S. for a sufficient amount of time.
• Buzzfeed News: Steven Canals, co-creator of FX’s POSE, shares how his Bronx upbringing helped inspire the most important show on television.
•CNET: Apple sent invitations to the media on Thursday for its next big product launch. On September 10, the tech company will unveil the 11 series iPhones. The devices likely will include better cameras, faster processors and iOS 13. They come at a time of malaise in the smartphone market, with people holding onto their devices longer than before.
• New Music: Since I’m on a Ricky Martin tangent today, he has teamed up with Madonna collaborator Maluma for a new duet, “No Se Me Quita.” Check out a sample below.
• InstaHunk Guto Oliveira went blond (again) because, you know what they say… #InstaBlondsHaveMoreFun
• Washington Post: The Trump administration’s State Department has launched a panel focused on human rights and ‘natural law.’ Natural law is a term sometimes used in association with discrimination against marginalized populations. You know, like, the gays.
• Buzzfeed News: A 17-year-old boy was stabbed to death in Arizona on Thursday by a man who told police he did it because the boy’s rap music made him feel “unsafe.”
• Netflix: The streaming platform dropped the trailer for Season 4 of Queer Eye, which will be available on July 19. Try not to cry…
• Politico: Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a law Monday authorizing the release of state tax returns to a handful of congressional committees, opening a new avenue for Democrats to get their hands on some of President Donald Trump’s closely guarded finances.
• New York Times: Senator Elizabeth Warren raised $19.1 million for her presidential campaign in the past three months, ahead of her biggest opponent for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, Sen. Bernie Sanders ($18 million).
• Colombian pop star Maluma set his Instagram on fire when he posted this sexy selfie-dance video teasing his new track, “Instinto Natural,” and 44 million followers simultaneously drooled. Follow those ‘instincts,’ Maluma 😉
Madonna dropped her new music video, “Medellín,” Wednesday featuring Colombian reggaeton star Maluma, who is waaaay sexy.
The video, from her upcoming album Madame X, begins with a long shot of the pop queen praying in the distance:
“Dear God, how could I trust anyone after years of disappointment and betrayal?” she whispers. “How could I not want to run away again and again? Escape. I will never be what society expects me to be.” #ClassicMadonna
“Now, I’m Madame X, and Madame X loves to dance,” she concludes her prayer. “Because you can’t hit a moving target.”
Cut to Madge leading a dance class in her eye-patch wearing persona of Madame X, where she meets Maluma.
At this point, it’s important to repeat that Maluma is uber-charming and smoking hot.
Madonna finds Maluma way sexy, too
The dance lesson leads to some mattress dancing (which may or may not involve toe licking), and eventually a wild, raucous carnival wedding party.
In between, Madge dances opposite a horse in a darkened arena, which may or may not have a clearer meaning at another time…?
Did I mention that Maluma is way hot? The duo will perform “Medellín” live at the 2019 Billboard Awards on May 1.
And this isn’t the only collaboration with Maluma. He’s also featured on another Madame X track, “Bitch I’m Loca.”
Madame X, Madonna’s 14th studio album, drops June 14.