Some news items you might have missed:
• The Pups: I know Brody is used to being in the spotlight in my social media, but his mama Scarlett is a star in her own right – as you can see in the snap above by the pool today 🙂
• Washington Post: Chasten Buttigieg, husband of Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, finds himself in the deep end of an education in what it means to be the spouse of a powerful political figure in a town of grippers, grinners and wonks.
• Raw Story: Unhinged conservatives lashed out at Capitol police officers who testified before January 6 House committee calling them ‘crisis actors.’ You be the judge in this highlights reel below.
• Instinct Magazine: A Trump cultist in Ohio has been sentenced to prison after repeatedly defecating and urinating on a gay neighbor’s lawn.
• The Advocate: Ed Buck has been found guilty on all nine charges brought against him, including maintaining a drug den, distributing methamphetamine, enticement to cross state lines to engage in prostitution, and providing the drugs that led to the deaths of Gemmel Moore and Timothy Dean.
• Twitter: After rapper DaBaby made homophobic comments on social media, Dua Lipa told her fans she doesn’t “recognize this as the person I worked with. I know my fans know where my heart lies and that I stand 100% with the LGBTQ community.”
After hearing her fans out, Dua Lipa states that she is in disagreement with DaBaby's homophobic comments from Rolling Loud. https://t.co/mMtxnn8Dhb
— billboard (@billboard) July 31, 2021