Some news items you might have missed:
• Pink News: DC Comics writer Tom Taylor revealed he’s been making donations to LGBTQ charities in the names of hateful homophobes who send him abusive messages over his bisexual Superman storyline.
Bisexual Superman comic writer hits back at hateful trolls in the best way possible https://t.co/Z1GX8xGE7e
— PinkNews (@PinkNews) January 13, 2022
• OUT: An Australian man was convicted of the cold case murder of a gay U.S. student in 1988 after he declared in court that he was guilty.
• NBC News: Amid a national blood shortage, at least two dozen members of Congress are calling on the Food and Drug Administration to further ease donor restrictions on sexually active gay and bisexual men.
— NBC Out (@NBCOUT) January 13, 2022
• Notes From Poland: A Catholic curia in Poland has asked for a court to determine the sexuality of the victim of a priest and whether he took “pleasure in the intimate relationship.” The victim says he was 12 years old when the abuse began.
• The Hill: Conservative radio host Glenn Beck says he’s contracted COVID-19 (again) and that the virus was “getting into” his lungs. In April, he told Fox News that he previously had COVID-19 and because of that he would not be getting vaccinated.
• GMA: Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, has had his military titles and royal patronages revoked just one day after his attempt to have a lawsuit dismissed from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre was denied.
BREAKING: Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, has had his military titles and royal patronages revoked just one day after his attempt to have a lawsuit dismissed from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre was denied. https://t.co/wQ5TEPFDUP
— Good Morning America (@GMA) January 13, 2022