Some news items you might have missed:
• I’ve been fascinated by this pic of fitness model Quin Bruce (above). I find his expression captivating.
• A Tennessee county commission is planning a symbolic resolution condemning same-sex marriage after the U.S. Supreme Court made marriage equality the law of the land. #Whatever #WhyHate?
• All credit to Boy Culture for revealing not only did Democrat Doug Jones win the special Alabama Senate election this week, but Jones has a hottie gay son.
• A new poll shows a clear majority of Americans believe Donald Trump is guilty of sexual misconduct.
• Out actor and Teen Wolf star Charlie Carver has joined the cast of the upcoming all-star Broadway production of the groundbreaking gay play, The Boys in the Band, as “Cowboy.” The production is slated to run April 30-August 12 at the Booth Theatre on Broadway.
• The rumor around Washington DC is Donald Trump may fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller before Christmas. If that happens, watch hell break loose.
• I was just down in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, celebrating my hubby’s birthday and ran into underwear designer Andrew Christian. So in his honor, let’s celebrate a bit of the holiday season with his hottie models. Watch below.