|Go-go guy Teddy Bear|
Some news items you might have missed:
• After the owner of West Hollywood’s The Abbey asked his go-go dancers to take a pay cut, go-go guy Teddy Bear (above) raised his voice, and got fired & banned from the gay bar.
• The online fundraising platform ActBlue raised $100 million in August for Democratic candidates, marking their biggest fundraising month since they launched in 2004. The liberals are NOT losing any steam before the 2018 midterm elections, kids.
• Check out out Olympian Adam Rippon on the set of Will & Grace along with fellow-guest star Minnie Driver! Squee!!!
All our gay dreams are coming true! 😍 Welcome to #WillAndGrace @MattBomer, @Adaripp, and @driverminnie!
📷: @DebraMessing pic.twitter.com/FbtcoKBKc1
— Will & Grace (@WillAndGrace) August 28, 2018
• The California legislature has passed a resolution condemning intersex surgeries on children in an attempt to halt procedures that would try and ‘normalize’ children’s sexual characteristics.
• Openly bisexual Halsey (one of my favorite out recording artists) clapped back at anti-LGBT folks who come to her concerts saying, “People bring anti-LGBT religious propaganda to my concerts alot and it’s like, I feel like I’ve done enough good in the world that God’s gonna forgive me for eating some p*ssy.” #LOL
• Rupaul has announced a new Christmas album coming this fall! This will be Ru’s 3rd collection of holiday songs following 1997’s Ho Ho Ho and 2015’s Slay Belles.