Some news items you might have missed:
• Actor/model/InstaHunk Tyler James (above) offers this Tuesday tidbit of wisdom: “Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.”
• A 41-year-old straight correctional officer says he was taunted as “gay” for months in the workplace to the point he developed facial paralysis.
• The Telegraph is reporting that Facebook targeted young LGBTs with ads for so-called ‘conversion therapy.’
• In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Australia pop star Sia admits she refused to take a photo with Donald Trump backstage at SNL. When asked for the photo op, she replied, “Actually, do you mind if we don’t? I have a lot of queer and Mexican fans, and I don’t want them to think that I support your views.” #Bravo
• John Goodman confirmed to The Times that Roseanne Barr’s character will indeed be killed off in the upcoming reboot of the rebooted Roseanne sitcom, now to be titled, The Connors.
•Porn star Stormy Daniels was asked by Vogue Magazine about her infamous one-night-stand with Donald Trump. Daniels reply – “How many details can you really give about two minutes?” #Ouch
• I’ll bookend this News Round-Up with one more by the handsome Mr. James, who proves in this pic he has clothes, albeit they may be coming off in the photo…