Some news items you might have missed:
•The Advocate: In Pennsylvania, extremists from Moms for Liberty protested outside a youth community center and were met with overwhelming support for the LGBTQ+ community.
• Pink News: A Virginia Christian couple were caught throwing a dead rat into a gay couple’s restaurant following years of homophobic disputes.
• Queerty: 25 of the hottest men’s bathing suits from Miami Swim Week.
Speedos and thongs and square-cuts, oh my!
— Queerty (@Queerty) July 16, 2023
• The Hill: The latest in the GOP veep derby – Donald Trump on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures” singled out entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) for praise, though he did not go as far as to specify whom he would consider as a running mate.
• USA Today: File this under Pandering 101- Gov. Ron DeSantis said Saturday he would consider Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds as a possible vice president pick. p.s. Reynolds has publicly stated she has no interest in the veep slot.
• Twitter: Donald Trump Jr. declares (in a very animated manner) that he doesn’t snort cocaine. The video speaks for itself.
Jr: I don’t snort cocaine, it’s not my thing pic.twitter.com/zXPHMufQpE
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 16, 2023