In this episode of The Randy Report podcast:
• The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, and I take a look at the impact of Roe reversal for LGBTQs.
• Kentucky’s 2022 Teacher of the Year, a gay man, has resigned his position due to increasing hostility to the LGBTQ community.
• Spain has introduced new pro-LBTQ legislation.
• Turkey police violently attacked Istanbul’s Pride event while Poland teamed up with Ukrainian LGBTQ refugees for Pride.
• Marriage equality finally comes to Switzerland.
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report.