Here’s how to celebrate the big Sports Ball Day via this Super Bowl Super Gay Game.
You only need three things to play this game: a group of gays (straight folks are always welcome, too), some delicious beverage choices and a good attitude!
Now, with beer, wine, cocktails or other otherwise in hand, here’s how the game goes:
• Every time Vince Lombardi’s name is said, take a sip of the nearest drink within reach.
• If anyone, at any point, Tebows—two big sips and a heavy eye roll are musts.
• If Grammy winner Chris Stapleton takes longer than 1 minute and 35 seconds to single the National Anthem, everybody takes off an article of clothing.
• For every Chiefs touchdown, the youngest guy in the room loses an article of clothing.
• For every Eagles touchdown, the oldest guy in the room loses an article of clothing.
• If Rihanna changes costume more than once during the half-time show, shots up!
• If Travis Kelce shakes his ass in the end zone, be appreciative! (Hello!) Oh, and pound a beer.
• Every time Tom Brady’s retirement is mentioned, runway walk through the room on your way to bar to take a shot.
Enjoy the big game, kids!