Some news items you might have missed:
• Pink News: In spite of the worsening LGBTQ-rights situation in Hungary, ELLE Hungary is defiantly featuring two gay dads on the cover of its latest issue to “contribute to the acceptance of rainbow families.”
• Pride.com: 15 potential reasons why you’re single, even when you’ve been actively pursuing committed relationships with other men.
• CNN: Louisiana is losing one of its only pediatric cardiologists because he’s gay and isn’t comfortable staying due to the state’s controversial anti-LGBTQ legislation.
• CNBC: Citing an extensive analysis by valuation and accounting experts, the New York Attorney General’s office found that Donald Trump’s net worth in any given year between 2011 and 2021 was overstated by $1.9 billion to $3.6 billion.
• NBC News: GOP presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy says that as president, he would deport American-born children of undocumented immigrants. “ The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution states that “all persons born” in the United States are citizens.
GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy says if elected president, he would deport American-born children of undocumented immigrants — children who are U.S. citizens regardless of their parents' immigration status, according to the 14th Amendment. https://t.co/WDPfb3mfQw
— NBC News (@NBCNews) September 8, 2023