Matt Gaetz Voted Against (?) Revenge Porn Bill As FL Lawmaker

Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida
Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) speaks to reporters (screen capture)

Considering he’s currently being investigated for possibly having sex with a minor, this report on Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) being one of only two votes against a bill outlawing sharing sexually explicit photos of ex-partners (‘revenge porn’) is probably not a good look for Gaetz right now.

From the Washington Post:

Six years later, with the now-congressman accused of having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and sharing photographs of nude women with fellow lawmakers, the sponsor of the Florida legislation says Gaetz opposed it because he believed recipients of such images could use them however they wanted.

Tom Goodson, a Republican who retired from the Florida state House in 2018, told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday that Gaetz was the leading opponent of the nonconsensual pornography bill he spent years trying to pass.

He described a meeting in which Gaetz said that if a person gives an intimate photo to a romantic partner, the image becomes the property of the recipient.

Read the full article here.

In related news, Donald Trump dispatched a quick missive today saying reports that Gaetz had sought an all-inclusive blanket pardon from the Donald during his last days in office are inaccurate.

It’s important to note that Trump says “Gaetz never asked me for a pardon.” The reporting is that Gaetz “privately asked the White House for blanket pre-emptive pardons.”

The Trumpster added, “It must also be remembered that he has totally denied the accusations against him.”

OnlyFans Performer Pleads Not Guilty To Posting Sex Video Without Consent

Fabricio Da Silva Claudino (image via Instagram)

An OnlyFans performer who was arrested for secretly recording a sexual interlude with his boyfriend and then uploading the clip to his account without permission has changed his plea from guilty to not guilty.

Fabricio Da Silva Claudino, a former flight attendant for Emirates, reportedly filmed the video last year in July at their home in Marrickville, a suburb of Sydney, Australia.

As Instinct previously reported, Claudino pleaded guilty this past June to 11 counts of recording and distributing without consent several explicit images and a video clip.

At the time, the police report entered into evidence read, “The victim is clearly unaware of this activity being recorded and can be depicted in the recording as face down throughout.”

“At one point the defendant positions the mobile phone towards a mirror where his face is depicted … at no stage, did the victim consent to the defendant taking this recording.”

But the amateur porn performer changed his plea during a video hearing this week to not guilty.

Claudino admitted to recording the episode and distributing the images but says he did so with his ex-boyfriend’s consent.

He also told the court he only pleaded guilty because he was advised to do so by solicitor Brett Galloway.

“He said, ‘If you continue to plead not guilty your case will be adjourned to December 2020 or maybe longer to set a new hearing date because of the COVID-19 pandemic’,” said Claudino according to ABC News Australia.

The 32-year-old reportedly felt a guilty plea would speed his return to Brazil so he could care for his mother, who is currently facing cancer.

“I said, ‘I am the only financial support she has had since I was 18 — she is my priority at the moment,'” he said. “If this is the only way out of the situation, I agree to plead guilty.”

Claudino claims he turned to OnlyFans after his breakup (the relationship lasted about five months) as a means to earn the money to travel back home. Without a work visa, he was unable to secure legal employment.

Fabricio Da Silva Claudino (image via Instagram)

After finding new legal representation, Claudino was apparently informed: “a month’s worth of WhatsApp messages had been deleted from his mobile phone.”

His new lawyer, Alex Maroulis, told ABC News he is working to retrieve a text message chat about OnlyFans between his client and the ex-boyfriend.

Claudino says the missing text messages “would be in the period where the text messages have not been provided by [the alleged victim] or deliberately deleted by [the alleged victim].”

“With [the alleged victim’s] consent, I posted on the website ‘OnlyFans’ sexually explicit material of us and I did not show [his] face in any of the sexually explicit images that I posted on OnlyFans.”

Claudino also referenced a conversation he had with his ex in which he also obtained what he considered ‘verbal consent’ regarding sharing the video clip on OnlyFans.

“He said, ‘If you post any of our sex videos make sure my face does not appear — I will see how it goes for you and how much money you make, and I might join myself to make some money and get out of debt,'” says Claudino.

The alleged victim vehemently denies he gave consent regarding making the video or sharing it publicly.

The Australian ex-boyfriend told ABC News in February he discovered the videos while Claudino was visiting a friend in Melbourne. Apparently, distinctive body tattoos made it evident it was him in the clip.

Those tattoos, which he says he used to display proudly, now “feel like branding. I feel dirty … I lost my identity forever.”

Despite being granted bail in September, Claudino remains incarcerated. His next court appearance is scheduled for next week.

(source: ABC News Australia)

 

OnlyFans Performer Secretly Records, Uploads Sex Scene With Ex

Fabricio Da Silva Claudino (Instagram)

An OnlyFans performer has agreed to plead guilty to recording consensual sex with his ex-boyfriend and then uploading the four-minute clip to his account without consent.

Fabricio Da Silva Claudino, a former flight attendant for Emirates, reportedly filmed the episode without the boyfriend’s knowledge last year in July at their home in Marrickville, a suburb of Sydney, Australia.

ABC News in Australia reports that Claudino indicated he will plead guilty to 11 counts of recording and distributing without consent several explicit images and a video clip.

“The victim is clearly unaware of this activity being recorded and can be depicted in the recording as face down throughout,” read the police report entered into evidence.

“At one point the defendant positions the mobile phone towards a mirror where his face is depicted … at no stage, did the victim consent to the defendant taking this recording.”

Prior to posting the video, Claudino shared photos with the Australian boyfriend on the beach in Brazil with the caption, “Video coming up soon – stay tuned.”

The 31-year-old amateur porn performer also shared graphic images of the victim naked in promoting his OnlyFans account to his social media accounts. He reportedly had 30,000 Instagram followers and over 100,000 Twitter followers at the time.

Fabricio Da Silva Claudino (via Instagram)

According to ABC News, the men met in Brazil, fell in love, and continued their relationship in Sydney. But the romance came to an end within five months.

Claudino chose to remain in Australia after the affair and supported himself by modeling for life art classes as well as uploading content to his OnlyFans account.

The Australian boyfriend told ABC News in February he discovered the videos while Claudino was visiting a friend in Melbourne. Apparently, distinctive body tattoos made it evident it was him.

“I felt sick to the stomach when I recognized my body and then my face,” said the ex-boyfriend. “I didn’t know what to think, I couldn’t believe it.”

Australian Federal Police arrested Claudino at Sydney airport when he returned from Melbourne after being contacted by the ex calling the privacy breach ‘revenge porn.’

Additionally, Claudino pleaded guilty on Tuesday to 15 counts of obscene and indecent exposure between September 2019 and February 2020. He had filmed himself exposing his penis while standing on the balcony of his apartment in full view of a Sydney high school and public park.

He’s been held in Silverwater prison for the last five months having previously pleaded not guilty to the revenge porn charges.

Claudino is due to be sentenced in court next month.

(source: ABC.net.au)

Missouri Governor Taken Into Custody On “Revenge Porn” Allegations

Campaign ad from Gov. Eric Greitens

Whoa.

Republican Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens has been taken into custody after being indicted on charges of felony invasion of privacy.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly M. Gardner’s office announced today that a grand jury found probable cause to believe Greitens violated a Missouri statute that makes it a felony if a person transmits the image contained in the photograph or film in a manner that allows access to that image via a computer.

From The St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

On Jan. 10, the Post-Dispatch and other area media reported that Greitens, a first-term Republican elected in 2016, had had an extramarital affair near the start of that campaign, in 2015.

The allegation was put forward by the husband of Greitens’ lover, based on a surreptitious audio recording he made of a conversation with her.

The woman said in the recording that, during a consensual sexual encounter in Greitens’ St. Louis home in which she was bound and partly undressed, Greitens took a photo of her without her consent and threatened her with it.

A former Navy Seal, Greitens won his 2016 election in part by campaigning against “corrupt career politicians.”

Some Republican lawmakers have called for Greitens resignation.

(source)