Some news items you might have missed:
• InstaHunk Steve in LA (above) makes baseball much more palatable, no? And – he has the good sense to attend a Yankees game 🙂
• The Gaily Grind: A Canadian man filmed himself tearing down and burning a neighbor’s Nazi flag, saying he took matters into his own hands because “authorities weren’t going to.”
• Vox: In the new book, Commander in Cheat, sportswriter Rick Reilly explores Trump’s complicated relationship with the game of golf, and herculean efforts he goes to lie about his scores, sabotage his opponents, and generally defraud the sport. Sport reveals, in part, who we are. Golf reveals the cheat that is Donald Trump.
• LGBTQ Nation: Mike Pence whines that America has ‘little tolerance’ for Christians if he can’t be anti-gay.
• Gay Star News: A makeup company is marketing a new brand specifically to ‘macho men’ with black packaging and the name ‘War Paint.’ They say male skin is ‘different’ from female skin, and therefore men need their own manly brand of makeup.
• Instinct: Mr. Ratburn of PBS’ Arthur is gay, and married.
• InstaHunks Alex Abramov and Brett Miles hug it out after exploring NYC’s ‘The Vessel.’